• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Town/City?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Since there's a thread for the Sinnoh region, lets talk about Johto! Which town or city did you like the most? Are there any you'd personally live in?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
Some of my favourite towns of Johto are Goldenrod City and Olivine City - the first, because of the great amount of things to do and to explore, and the second mainly because of its position near the coast...
A settlement where I'd live in, however, could be Cherrygrove - while it's easy to forget about this place later on, I actually like its music theme and all of those flowers. And it's the smallest city in the world, apparently.

to be honest, though, I found Sinnoh more interesting than Johto overall.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I'd have to say Ecruteak City. I absolutely loved the music there and it seems like a super relaxing place to live.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Olivine or Cianwood for sure! seriously I'm super dead set on running a ferry service in a Pokémon world that's all I want

Years
I Liked Golden Rod City. It connected Kanto and Johto in a way that hasn't been seen since. That and Pokémon Haircuts, the Gaming Corner, the underground, the Radio Tower and Lotto, the shopping center as well as it's close to the Day Care, Berry Mulch, Pokémon happiness checker, you get to dress up as Team Rocket. Goldenrod city is AMAZING.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
A part of me wants to say Ecruteak but I know deep down my bias pins me to Violet City. Beautiful city, Sprout Tower, great location with access to various routes, Falkner ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and the music is great, too.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 19, 2016
Goldenrod City was my absolute favorite. Then again, it might be because I liked having that Department Store ;)

Back