• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Inverse battles

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I got my ass kicked by that inverse battle kid earlier lmfao. So anyway...what do you think about inverse battles? Do you wish they were more prominent? Did you find them challenging?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hmmm I do find them challenging and enjoy them, but I don't think them being more prominent would have been fun. Unless maybe a specific trainer class was made for it and you encountered them once in a while? That could shake it up. But otherwise eh. Nah.

Years
I enjoyed the battles. It finally gave me something to actually think about and plan my next move accordingly instead of lashing out with known precision. Water type? Thundaga III ohohoho! It caused me to pause and speculate and actually remember what has weaknesses and resistances. I'd like to see these battles again in the future and maybe have them be an online option as well.

Back