• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Some more updates for you all; the progression is slowing down on this game because I am heading into my final year at school. The BW2 tiles have been replace for good old BW tiles because the BW2 tiles just dont look right. New screenshots should come out soon (if not here they'll be on my DeviantArt). And I'm thinking that a new demo should be out shortly, as soon as I have patched up a few things and finished remapping the game with the newest tiles.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Awesome update. Especially the tiles news. I never liked the black white 2 ones. Can't wait to try out the demo

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
@davel77: if you mean how do you get pokemon to follow you, PM me. I helped Rayquaza install the script into his game.

Rayquaza.

Years
First Post Updated

Just updated the first post with new screenies and credits. Be sure to check it out!

...Or if you're too lazy to go to the first post to check it out, here they are:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Firestorm.

AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!
Years
[SIZE="a"]These look very nice. I'm glad you ditched that ridiculous BW2 grass. Nice follow system btw. I also see on your Da that there is a champion created by you and based on you. Hope to see some screenshots of that as well.[/SIZE]

Rayquaza.

Years
To be perfectly honest those sprites were just meant as a quick practice but I was quite pleased with them so I decided to make them into the champion for the game, I also had not thought about anything to do with the Pokemon league before those sprites were created as my mapping progress for E.M has not progressed that far. But never-the-less; I shall be working on sprites for the Pokemon league and the rest of the gym leaders over the next week or so (in other words: when ever free time is at hand).

Firestorm.

AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!
Years
[SIZE="a"]They're pretty good looking. Are the gym leaders going to be original too? I'd love to see them if so. Because the last demo kinda suggested that they were placeholders because they were non-original.[/SIZE]

Rayquaza.

Years
I can see that you are the first person to get my new batch of support bars in your signature (if anyone wants one then please refer to the first post). Yes, the gym leaders will all be original. As a matter o fact I am currently spriting them all and will be submitted later today on the first post. Also why do all your posts have the "[SIZE][/SIZE]" tags showing?

Rayquaza.

Years
For those of you (*cough*cough*Firestorm.*cough*cough!) who want to see the games gym leaders they are now in the first post so go and check it out if you want.

Also a short teaser about the game, if you think there is a way to improve it then please do tell (I only whipped this up in 5 minutes).

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rayquaza.

Years
Whoa. Nice preview :D I like it so far. I wish I had your tileset's lol Mine are kind of horrible lol But Nice :D

If you need tilesets then you should check out Heavy-Metal-Lover's DeviantArt account. That's where most of the tiles I use come from.

awesome video. keep up the awesome work

Thanks. Glad to know that I managed to get it right the first time. It will be updated with the coming of the next demo (Not for some time).

Rayquaza.

Years
It should be, hopefully when I get the next release out most of the mapping and story will have been put in place.

Rayquaza.

Years
Yeah, it's just there until I find more soundtrack, unless it gives a good effect it will be replaced.

On a sadder note, this game is on hold, my final year of school has started and I'm getting heaps of coursework and have loads of deadlines to meet. Plus preparation for my final GCSE modules so I will contact a MOD to get this thread closed.

Do not fear however, the game is not dead; there will still be progression of mapping and story, just check out my Da now and then.

Until I finish my school work I hope that everyone will still be supportive of this game and will miss it greatly.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back