• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

O.M.G. HE TALKED TO ME!! :D

Nakala Pri

Have you ever had a moment where the most dreamiest, sexiest guy looked your way? Or maybe even waved?? :O

Once at the beach, there was this super cute guy who kept looking back at me. Then when he was about to leave, I waved and he waved back, then he grinned. GRINNED!! :O

For an isolated person like myself, that is like, 10th base. xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
No, I don't get excited over people like that based on just their looks. Sure I can think someone looks attractive, but I don't go crazy and go all "OH MAN HE'S SO HOT" like other friends I know. Actually.. my cousins would do that a lot when we were on vacation and I couldn't decide if my standards were just too high.. or if theirs were just insanely low cause they seemed to do it over every other guy who had his shirt off. (Note.. this was basically everyone because we went on vacation to a beach.) Back when I would have crushes, and they'd say something nice or whatever, I'd feel all filled up and happy inside. But if someone I don't know smiles and waves, I don't think anything of it, really.

So while I've definitely had "attraction at first sight" but I'm not too affected by it until I get to know them first.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I wanna say...if Kasey Kahne waved and talked to me I would just....die right on the spot. He is GORGEOUS.

But like...since we're talking about irl purposes and stuff (because that was just hypothetical) I haven't had much interaction with fine and sexy men. I'd probably do the same thing but at the same time I'll mumble, like "uhh hi...yeah...I'm....FINE!...uhh...hehee...MASHED POTATOES...DATE TONIGHT?...POKEMON!"

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
When I was about younger and an attractive guy looked my way, I can admit that I did get butterflies :3

Now that I'm older, I work around gorgeous guys often and I've realised that they can be douchenuggets, so I've become far less affected by them.

Not to say that I wouldn't start to stutter if Ian Somerhalder waved at me ;)

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
A few days ago I was at my mom's house watching these kittens play in the yard next door when this girl came out, picked one of them up, and smiled at me. I immediately grimaced because she had interrupted my kitten viewing.

Hahaha oops

Sirfetch’d

Eh, I guess it would be nice to be noticed by someone, but I don't care about if the person is "hot" or not. I am attracted to people by the way we bond and how they make me feel.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Nah. I'm not oblivious or anything, but if a cute girl looks at me, the most I do is smile and walk away. It takes a certain someone to really capture my heart.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i don't bother looking at people around while i'm walking...sometimes i either listen to music or talk to the person walking with me and also i wear my glasses while going out...less attention for me better i feel....i once looked around to find my sister who always disappear in crowd there was that guy who looked at me directly in the eye and smiled...damn,i felt like i want to slap him...i really hate eye contacts..such a bother!!

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Yes! I love getting butterflies when that happens, haha! :D
It happens to me at work sometimes and I get all tongue tied, it's horrible.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I silently swooned when I posted a status on Facebook about my woes about being on the trumpet bus on a long bus ride last fall and the super hot section leader I had been crushing on commented on it hehehe. I totally freaked out before then when he added me too. One time I saw him somewhere on campus and had to leave cause I got so nervous eeee. Like he was so hot I had to physically remove myself from the building.

Butterflies are fun though. I still get butterflies when some people talk to me and such. n__n Otherwise though, I'm really oblivious to flirting. If there's already some pre-existing crush or "oh he's cute" feeling, then I'll turn into awkward butter.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
xD i'm a guy but i've had a few cute girls do this but, I usually don't wave back or do anything too obvious... I've become scarred because apparently I only have a "good personality" and my friends are the "attractive ones" so i would wave back to a girl or say hey when they where actually saying hi to my friend or waving T.T the struggle...

Nakala Pri

I'm glad I got so many posts on this thread! :D

I get butterflies a lot. Like at Josh Hutchedson sometimes, maaaaaan, he can make me blush and scream!!! xD

O07: *Looks at girl like Rozu describes*
Girl: Mark! Why do you keep looking at me?
O07: *Red faced* Ummmmm... because I like you, chicken noodle?
Girl: You're so weird Mark...

:'(

I used to get excited when my crushes or cute girls noticed me and smiled but since they were mostly pitying me or actually disliked me I stopped caring.

Haha! Sounds funny! No one I liked in the street talked to me or nothin', I've only gotten as far as a wave or brushing against them. But I am usually wearing a long-sleeved turtle neck so I can't feel them. xD

Note to Self: Wear singlet, even in winter, haha.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
while going out...less attention for me better i feel....i once looked around to find my sister who always disappear in crowd there was that guy who looked at me directly in the eye and smiled...damn,i felt like i want to slap him...i really hate eye contacts..such a bother!!

I cannot make eye contact with anyone! My confidence levels can get pretty low when I'm in the street, since I don't go out much anyway. And I adore your signature, by the way. Where'd you get it?

And don't listen to my sister, Gym Leader Rozu. She doesn't tell the story right, because she's jealous that I saw him first and when we ran up the beach to take pictures of stingrays, he passed us and kept turning around to look at me, with a smile! <3 He was a real cutie.

Back