• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Stadium. Where is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Hey all. This is my first thread! And I have a question that has been on my mind. Where abouts, (in the world of pokemon) is the Pokémon Stadium located. Like what town perhaps?? I couldn't find anything solid in a google search, and so decided to come here and hence made an account. :D

So...Where is it??

Where in the Pokemon world does the stadium lay? Mostly i'm referring to the Stadium that is featured on the Nintendo 64. I realise pokemon stadium 1 and 2 have different looks. But i'm assuming there the same place just with a new look. (as in re-renovated)

Really hope you guys have some strong opinions on this subject. Looking forward to some great ideas/suggestions.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I would Assume the Stadium from number 1 is located somewhere in the Kanto region and the one from number 2 is Located in Johto, I am mainly going of the fact that Stadium 1 and 2 follow the Pokedex's of Gen 1 and 2.

As to where specifically in each region it's located I would have no idea, Maybe it's somewhere near the Pokemon League/Indigo Plateau. Just mainly because the games showcase gym leaders and E4 from each game I believe, Or it could be possible that the Professor for each region Oak and Elm have a seperate Town/Area in which they carry out there research, maybe this is why there are minigames? Maybe we're led to believe it's a fun minigame when infact we are helping the professors learn more about the pokemon from their regions.

Good topic and it's going to be nice seeing some peoples views on this, I find Stadium 1 and 2 to be the best pokemon games outside of the main series.

Years
This is something best suited for the Spinoffs forum, (side games like XD, Stadium, Coliseum, etc.) so give it a go there. This, however, is the incorrect section for such a thread. PM me or a higher staff member with any further questions.

Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back