• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

marcc5m

what
Years
Speaking of Gyms, any chance you'll be changing the questions in Spherical Ice's Gym?
I mean, now that "Phantom Master Z" or whatever isn't the name of the upcoming movie, the answer is technically no, but you have to answer yes to continue.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Speaking of Gyms, any chance you'll be changing the questions in Spherical Ice's Gym?
I mean, now that "Phantom Master Z" or whatever isn't the name of the upcoming movie, the answer is technically no, but you have to answer yes to continue.
Hm... you raise a good point. Maybe I should redesign that gym because it's horribly scripted and just a terrible concept in general.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2012
I think you have a good idea, I'd love to see one, even if just for deciding on a starter.

If you want, and I mean really want, I wouldn't mind making a documentation on what Pokemon learns what at a certain level and when it evolves, of course it'd take me a while, and it'd be almost a waste since Manipulation already has all that information at his fingertips, and more, including the stats of said Pokemon. But I wouldn't mind helping the community out, since this hack is basically the reason I registered.

Hm... you raise a good point. Maybe I should redesign that gym because it's horribly scripted and just a terrible concept in general.

To be honest, I'm glad you're working on it again, but I recommend you focus on going forward, then fix the smaller stuff. Your hack your call though.

Logan

Years
Is anyone willing to become a beta tester type person for Sienna? I'm only looking for one person and they have to be dedicated (much more than I). It's not a beta tester per sé as I'm not close to releasing a beta I just want someone to be there to test nearly every new thing I do for the hack and critique it, even offer new ideas for events and modifications etc.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Is anyone willing to become a beta tester type person for Sienna? I'm only looking for one person and they have to be dedicated (much more than I). It's not a beta tester per sé as I'm not close to releasing a beta I just want someone to be there to test nearly every new thing I do for the hack and critique it, even offer new ideas for events and modifications etc.
I could do it. I'm good at finding glitches :) Oh and i play on gpsp if that matters.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2012

I also could do it. Seeing as I completed school and do not need to go back until August, I'd have plenty of time to be able to test it out and what not.

Years
I'd be willing to, bro. I don't know exactly what to say to convince you but yeah I spend most my time hacking and I know you and words and things and stuff.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
I could beta test, I'm good with finding bugs and all that, and could help you improve the hack. :x

Logan

Years
Does anyone have a complete game .sav file I can use? I need to test some new stuff and I have no save files with the seventh gym beaten. Just upload it as an attachment in this thread if you do. Cheers!

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2014
Can someone help me?I can't play Sienna.When I download it an try to patch it it says "Couldn't read the file".I also downloaded a .gba Sienna but it still says the same.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2012

I would so love to do this and I am really quick at finishing pokemon games so i could probably get it finished really fast so it wouldn't take too long for you to move on with the hack.

If there are any legendaries you are going to get from previous games you should definitely consider the three legendary dogs. Suicune, Raikou and Entei because they are the best

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Does anyone have a complete game .sav file I can use? I need to test some new stuff and I have no save files with the seventh gym beaten. Just upload it as an attachment in this thread if you do. Cheers!

sure thing.

i was having a blast with this rom too.

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
What about "blue screen when trying to use FLY" bug? Is it getting fixed any soon? Btw. Once, I was able to fly to Mt.Ember eventually landing on some rocks being unable to move (could only see Isles on the map). Besides this, I love this hack.

Catonian

A Sir
Years
If you want, and I mean really want, I wouldn't mind making a documentation on what Pokemon learns what at a certain level and when it evolves, of course it'd take me a while, and it'd be almost a waste since Manipulation already has all that information at his fingertips, and more, including the stats of said Pokemon. But I wouldn't mind helping the community out, since this hack is basically the reason I registered.

Nothing quite so extensive as a moves-dex. I would just like to see what pokemon there are. Think of how a pokemon poster would look.

I'd be more than willing to assemble such a thing for everyone to use, but I would need images and pokemon names. That's essentially what I'm after.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013

lalalalala, thanks to mrhandss for sending me to the save file to test this :)
wow cool. does this mean it is possible to complete my adventures with that particular group someday? i don't know much about all this ROM business, but my audience (where all of those ridiculous pokemon nicknames came from) and I would love it if i could continue some day.

Back