• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Team for White

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Here's what I'm planning to have after the Elite Four for my new Pokemon White Team. I've been considering replacing Jellicent, however, due to the fact that Stunfisk can learn Surf, and make pretty good use of it. If you can suggest a Pokemon to replace him with, feel free. Anyway, here's what I'm planning.

Emboar @ Charcoal
Ability: Blaze
> Hammer Arm
> Wild Charge
> Flamethrower
> Heat Crash

Jellicent
> Surf
> Ice Beam
> Shadow Ball
> Psychic

Stunfisk @ Wise Glasses
Ability: Static
> Surf
> Thunderbolt
> Toxic
> Earth Power (I taught it through breeding)

Sawsbuck @ Big Root
Ability: Sap Sipper
> Horn Leech
> Megahorn
> Giga Impact
> Jump Kick

Unfezant @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Super Luck
> Aerial Ace
> Fly
> Return
> Hypnosis (I taught it through breeding)

Druddigon @ Muscle Band
Ability: Rough Skin
> Crunch
> Thunder Fang (Again, breeding)
> Dragon Claw
> Rock Slide

Once again, suggestions to replace Jellicent?

EDIT: I have decided to replace Jellicent with:

Reuniclus
@ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
> Psychic
> Shadow Ball
> Flash Cannon
> Focus Blast

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Do you need another water type in place of Jellicent? If not, then I noticed that you don't have a fighting type, you could get a Conkeldurr.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Do you need another water type in place of Jellicent? If not, then I noticed that you don't have a fighting type, you could get a Conkeldurr.

Emboar is Fighting-type, so, no, I'm not looking for a Fighting-type. I figured since Stunfisk can use Surf, a good Water-type move, rater effectively, I don't need a Water-type. However, one thing I do need in my team is someone who can learn Psychic. Anyway, I already made a decision on replacing Jellicent. I am going to add an edit to the post showing my decision. Then, give me your opinions.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
tbh Druddigon likes Fire Fang more than Thunder Fang because Rock Slide covers Flying and Water/Ice dual-types that you might use that for. Also, Sheer Force is better with that set, since all the moves benefit. He's not bulky enough for Rough Skin.

You can play the game with anything, I guess, though.
Maggyo...

Also, if you're going to be using all those slowbies--read: Reuniclus, Emboar, Stunfisk, Druddigon--you might as well replace Flash Cannon with Trick Room.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
tbh Druddigon likes Fire Fang more than Thunder Fang because Rock Slide covers Flying and Water/Ice dual-types that you might use that for. Also, Sheer Force is better with that set, since all the moves benefit. He's not bulky enough for Rough Skin.

You can play the game with anything, I guess, though.
Maggyo...

Also, if you're going to be using all those slowbies--read: Reuniclus, Emboar, Stunfisk, Druddigon--you might as well replace Flash Cannon with Trick Room.

Well, with Druddigon, it's too late to give him Fire Fang or a Sheer Force; I just beat the Elite Four.

Stunfisk is better than you might think; my Stunfisk beat Shauntal's Chandelure rather easily.

With Reuniclus, I'll go with your suggestion, since Focus Blast already gives the defenses against Rock and Ice that Flash Cannon already does.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Well, any Pokemon can beat in-game enemies :/
Steel is a pretty bad type, tbh. Never use it.

Crimgan is kind of wasted right now. Sheer Force would have been so much better--it boosts all your attacks except Dragon Claw while Rough Skin doesn't do anything for anyone 'cause he's not bulky enough. You might as well train another. B/W is so easy to train.

Maggyo
# Thunderbolt / Discharge
# Scald
# Yawn
# Pain Split

Maggyo is one of few Pokemon that can triple status >_> Scald over Surf because it makes him bulkier.
... But you're unwilling to breed.

Back