• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Undelete post

droomph

weeb
Years
I know this is just kind of a "hm why not" suggestion but wouldn't hurt to see how y'all think of it.

Meaning, the posts you delete are available to undelete by you. So you can delete and undelete that one post you deleted, but if you broke a rule only the staff can undelete it (very unlikely).

How does it sound?

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Imo it sounds very retarded. If you broke a rule and you deleted it because you realized it then they're prob gonna undelete it just to give you an infraction....

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Imo it sounds very retarded. If you broke a rule and you deleted it because you realized it then they're prob gonna undelete it just to give you an infraction....

I think the idea is very different from what you think it is. I think he means if you delete a post thinking at first that you didn't want to say it but later decided that you wanted it put back as it was better than you first thought, then you should undelete it.

Chances of it being used... Slim. Possible, but if you deleted it in the first place, why would you undelete it? Why not just rewrite it and perhaps depending on why you deleted it, phrase it a bit better in a new message?

Back