• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
.________. Lilizuki and Machomuu won… too be honest, if a bite like that was erotic it would make it so much funnier… xD just thought Machomuu and ShinyDiamond would disagree on that since they are the blood dolls, but little did I know that wouldn't happen.

And Wolfy, I don't think you have the right to judge people like. Different interests doesn't mean they're creeps. BAD PUPPY! atleast they try to understand the things humans don't know about, and I repect that, mostly because most humans hate the things they don't know about.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
._. You are all weirding me out. & I'm the weird one.

superficiousspeedster.png

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Before anyone gets too hate-y on people because they have different interests than them, I'll remind everyone that basic decency is a thing that exists.

Basic decency is a thing that exists.

Thanks for your time!
And Wolfy, I don't think you have the right to judge people like. Different interests doesn't mean they're creeps. BAD PUPPY! atleast they try to understand the things humans don't know about, and I repect that, mostly because most humans hate the things they don't know about.
My statement, despite what people seem to understand (seriously, was it not totally obvious?) was a joke. A meme, even. A MEME.

If there's any hate, I stand by this statement:
Courage-Wolf-You-Are-Awesome.jpg

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
People often use humor in an attempt to soften the blows of their prejudice.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
People often use humor in an attempt to soften the blows of their prejudice.
I use humor because laughing is the greatest thing ever and if I ever lost my sense of humor I think I might have to kill myself. Seriously, a life without laughter is a life not worth living.

Khawill

<3
Years
I use humor for more serious reasons, either to teach something (people remember things better if it is positive)
I also use it to change opinions about me, (Silly, immature teen is much better than a depressed anti-social one, humor makes it easy to talk to others.)

I can assure you I have no prejudices against anyone. Except people who have exact change at all times, they are so perfect it sickens me.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I use humor whenever the heck I want XD

Everyone- time for Youkai history! Get your butts to classroom 13! (except the people who are already there).

I repeat once more: Ryuu is not a NPC, he's a character I created to lead the RP a little.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'll be catching up on all my RPs tonight. Weekends are very difficult for me to get posts in. Too busy. :x

Did Sensei not get the apple that Eva placed on the desk? It's kind of his thing with new teachers. xD

Sapphire Rose

Years
I'll be catching up on all my RPs tonight. Weekends are very difficult for me to get posts in. Too busy. :x

Did Sensei not get the apple that Eva placed on the desk? It's kind of his thing with new teachers. xD

I knew I forgot something in that post ^^;; thanks for mentioning, Ryuu will notice the apple in the next post.

And don't worry for not posting in the weekend, most people don't do that.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
O_O Elene most certainly did not throw a fork!

Anyway...what powers has Ryuu used? I haven't noticed 'em, so...

Sapphire Rose

Years
O_O Elene most certainly did not throw a fork!

Anyway...what powers has Ryuu used? I haven't noticed 'em, so...

Then what did she trow? :o i'll read the post again >.< I was doing so nany things when I was making that post. (breakfast…)

Ryuu haven't used his powers yet so far I know. I still received complaints of him being over-powered and such.

EDIT: I changed the post, my apologies for that mistake ^^;;

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
If he hasn't even used any powers yet, then the complaints are baseless. Don't worry about it.

Sapphire Rose

Years
If he hasn't even used any powers yet, then the complaints are baseless. Don't worry about it.

I think the person was talking about the fact that Ryuu is an important character since he leads the RP a little. He/she told me the fact his Youkai specie is hidden might make him over-powered because he might be really strong.

My thought was that if I kept his specie secret people would get curious. And I don't think you can judge his powers when he hasn't used them yet. And even if he is strong, he is a graduated adult :s

Then ghe person gave me his apologies but I got curious: are my thoughts wrong?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I don't see how his Youkai species being hidden affects that; it just means that they can't metagame and give their character knowledge of how to avoid Ryuu's abilities. Nobody has complained about characters in the RP keeping their species hidden, and it should be no different with Ryuu than them.

The older Youkai in this setting are more powerful, so of course he's going to be more powerful than the teenagers. Not by a whole lot, given he's only 22, but still.

The complaints are wrong; not you.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I don't see how his Youkai species being hidden affects that; it just means that they can't metagame and give their character knowledge of how to avoid Ryuu's abilities. Nobody has complained about characters in the RP keeping their species hidden, and it should be no different with Ryuu than them.

The older Youkai in this setting are more powerful, so of course he's going to be more powerful than the teenagers. Not by a whole lot, given he's only 22, but still.

The complaints are wrong; not you.

That's what I thought :/ thanks for your opinion ^^

You exactly noted the reason why Ryuu's specie is hidden. Sometimes I ask myself if i'm really that predictable xD

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I don't see anything wrong with keeping Ryuu's power a secret. Nothing wrong at all~ I mean, you're the GM. Only you know why you're doing it; our job is to probe why and eventually reach the point when you tll us.

The OOC is at 23 pages. 23! THAT'S 557 posts, people. FIVE HUNDRED FIFTY SEVEN.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I don't see anything wrong with keeping Ryuu's power a secret. Nothing wrong at all~ I mean, you're the GM. Only you know why you're doing it; our job is to probe why and eventually reach the point when you tll us.

The OOC is at 23 pages. 23! THAT'S 557 posts, people. FIVE HUNDRED FIFTY SEVEN.

I'm happy everyone agrees with the decision I made ^^

WE'RE DOING IT RIGHT. Also, the OOC has almost 6000 views c:

WolfOfEve- OH HELL YEAH I DO

Back