• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hmm..seems cool..here's one...it's not for an rp though...but I'm thinking about it..

Name: ??
Personality: main character,sweet,hangs out with friends alot,serious in battle
Powers: Rose powers..her friends have powers of a different flower

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
ur character has a urge of elegance and beaty to it, I like it, I would go with soemthing like

Spring
Petal
Aroma

or if u dont like thoise kinda names....

Lotty
Jessica
Laura

hope this helps ^^

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
Years
Midori Chi said:
Hmm..seems cool..here's one...it's not for an rp though...but I'm thinking about it..

Name: ??
Personality: main character,sweet,hangs out with friends alot,serious in battle
Powers: Rose powers..her friends have powers of a different flower

Now, mind me for a minute, I have trouble coming up with my own names, but I think I can help you out. You could take one of Baker's ideas, or I have an idea.

- Rose (This could symbolize a few things about her. Obviously, she has Rose powers, so it could go with that. Also, the flower called a Rose could symbolize her personality. The soft petals would show that she can be sweet and kind, but the sharp and dangerous thorns show that she is serious in a battle.)

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
Hey, I have one for an RP.

name: ??
Personality: always cares about his friends and never let's hurt. he is rarely serious and rarely shows any emotion but happiness. however, don't call him nams or he will explode.
power(s): he can conjure and control fire and water.
other: he wears girl clothes

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Hmm well there's Ginger which is a girl and boy name meaning fiery temper and HANOMTANO meaning water-land. And finally Kay meaning fiery. I can find more if you'd like.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
pokefan89 said:
Hey, I have one for an RP.

name: ??
Personality: always cares about his friends and never let's hurt. he is rarely serious and rarely shows any emotion but happiness. however, don't call him nams or he will explode.
power(s): he can conjure and control fire and water.
other: he wears girl clothes

uuuum, Brad seems like a good name for that kinda character ^^

Trainer Hook

I am the real Emperor
Years
My turn to post:

Name:
Species: Badger
Description: Muscular, unnaturally strong, posseses the Bloodwrath.
Personality: kind, friendly, will kill any and all vermin anywhere
History:
Weapon of Choice: War Axe twice as heavy as he is.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Well I'd suggest Brock or Robert. Brock because it means badger, Robert simply because it seems to fit.

Name: ???
Description: A navy cap with a yellow G on the front covers her dirty blonde hair which is pulled up in a ponytail. She has on a navy t-shirt with a yellow G on the right sleeve and a simple pair of blue jeans. Her shoes are navy and yellow and her eyes are deep dark blue. On her waste is a simple belt with six Pokeballs and on her back is a navy backpack also with a yellow G on it. She has yellow sweat bands on her wrists and a necklace around her neck with a small silver pendant that is the symbol for friendship.
Personality: She's a cheerful girl who is always willing to help out. She she's secretive and rather mysterious. For all her friendliness she seems lonely, but she's tough and stands up for what she believes in. Nothing will make her back down and she will do anything for her friends. She has a bad habbit of being sarcastic and when she's mad she gains a forked tongue but that doesn't stop her from caring about people. She's a tomboy and not comtent with sitting around and letting others do all the work. Adventure is her middle name and she loves seeing new places and meeting new people.

Last edited:
Years
Xion: The Master Of Steel said:
Now, mind me for a minute, I have trouble coming up with my own names, but I think I can help you out. You could take one of Baker's ideas, or I have an idea.

- Rose (This could symbolize a few things about her. Obviously, she has Rose powers, so it could go with that. Also, the flower called a Rose could symbolize her personality. The soft petals would show that she can be sweet and kind, but the sharp and dangerous thorns show that she is serious in a battle.)

Thanks! I'm choosing that as her name when she fights...I gave her real name the name of Rika...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back