• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

That's the curse of using your own artwork on a forum like this I guess; people assume I just take stuff from elsewhere. xD

I should probably head to bed.

Have fun with your changing topics, Fuyuki!

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

Posting a bit in that Chat Thread on Anime Crazy.

Boy, do I ****ing feel out of place. Holy God Damn ****ing Christ I feel dirty when posting there.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wonder.

I'm wondering whether I should get some sleep or not. If I want sleep though I might have to sleep with a light because hamster.

Years
0. It really does get you nowhere.

Oh sweet mercy the top poster on that forum has 113,000 posts. That is insanity. Highest counted post total I've seen elsewhere is 65,000, though that was on a forum where none of the general chat sections counted toward one's post total.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
0. It really does get you nowhere.

Oh sweet mercy the top poster on that forum has 113,000 posts. That is insanity. Highest counted post total I've seen elsewhere is 65,000, though that was on a forum where none of the general chat sections counted toward one's post total.

Having a post count of 4,000 by half a years time is like normal there. There are like hundreds of people with 30k posts and they got them over the span of a few years.

That forum just happens to be very lenient on spam. I literally just spammed my post count up 150 in the chat thread (basically a chat box that counts towards your post count) and got no warnings or infractions, as a test because I knew no one pays attention to spam posts there.

Anyways, imagine me as the cat and the resident forumers there as the two children in this video. That right there is my experience on that forum or at least in that specific topic on that forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oeo1hiH8bB8#t=9s

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

We're quality over quantity over here! ... I guess?

I might see that later. I might attempt to get a half-hours of sleep before taking my brother.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

We're quality over quantity over here! ... I guess?

I might see that later. I might attempt to get a half-hours of sleep before taking my brother.

Everywhere but there is quality over quantity. I don't know many forums that just allow the kind of spam that shows up on that site if there are any.

Anyways, I'm going to bed for real this time. G'night.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Would you look at that, it's time for Hidamaris.

1r6Lj

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I hate when they can't say the damn names of the Pokemon right in the show. Have a clip:

Every single Virizion is going to be called Verizon now. Or rather, it's going to happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back