• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hey all

Years
  • Age 33
  • uk
  • Seen May 18, 2016
hey all
im new

hope ya all nice :))
im also making a Rom :)

I looks forward
to making new friends :)

Years
Hiya Akai019, welcome to PC! A very big welcome! n~n

Great to see that you've already found the Emulation forum as there are quite a lot of things to help you along the way on making a hack. Is that primarily what you're here for? I'm sure you'll make an amazing hack if you keep working on it and be patient, but there are so many boards here on PokeCommunity that are waiting for you to explore 'em. So if you'd like suggestions on where to poke around, let us know! You'll love it here regardless of what you choose to do, though, since this is a very friendly little place, but the best way to make more friends is to explore around everything PC has to offer. In fact, I'm more than happy to be your friend if you'd like! Don't hesitate to send me a friend request. :)

Been enjoying your stay here so far? Let us know! Have a lovely time and if you're confused about how something works, just shoot a message over to one of our awesome moderators. Have fuuun!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Welcome to PC Akai!

ROM hacks always look so good. I've honestly never played on before but it's neat seeing what cool creations fans can make. I really should play a hack myself sometime. We have so many here , I Could be playing them for days. XD Anyway, if you're making a ROM hack yourself, the best place for you to go is the Emulation section so keep looking around there. You will find that it has everything you need to help you create a hack. You can recruit a team there, find any of the tools and resources you need, or if you need helping learning how to do certain thing such, there's tutorials there too. While you develop the game , you can also show off your progress and once it's done, post the completed work in the Hacks Showcase section. Good luck with everything!

I hope you do make lots of friends! We have a really nice and open community so that should be relatively easy. I'd be glad to be your friend myself! And I'm always happy to talk with people too so go ahead and drop by and send me a message! Anyway hope you have an amazing time here and that I can see you around!

Years
  • Age 33
  • uk
  • Seen May 18, 2016
hey :)
that good :)))

I started my hack pokemon Rom
a few weeks ago

now I never made one before but
played them for years

so a few weeks ago I chosen to
make one :)) everything I learned has