• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

JordanB500

Former Pokemon League Champion
Years
81. nice the only reason i excluded any legendaries( i would have said darkrai otherwise) is cuz usually ppl prefer pokemon for their looks not their legendary status but of course any pokemon works

i just beat the champion for the fourth time now barely got enough to afford a venusaurite for 300,000
now i gotta save up another 300,000 for charizardite x and even more if i want y lol
lumiose clothes cost 100,000 each and the stones are 300,000 each their taxes must be real high or somethin lol

JordanB500

Former Pokemon League Champion
Years
11. so no talkin about pokemon for shame i honestly thought we were goin by the rules

btw i wish i could get a houndoomite for my pokemon x anyone interested trading a pokemon with houndoomite for a tyranitarite? if thats what its called lol

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
Number 12

My favorites in gens :

1. gen : Venusaur
2. gen : Meganium
3. gen : Sceptile
4. gen : Torterra
5. gen : Serperior
6. gen : Chesnaught

Last edited:

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years

your supposed to say 12 and are you obsessed with grass starters?

Overall - YES , I like all of Grass types and sub types .
In every game/ hack I always pick Grass type if I can ,If not - I just cought some grass types and add to my team. Hard battles vs Flying & Fire types :D

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
86. Why did you make the number go from 81 to 11?
If we could change numbers around willy-nilly, I would've given myself a 100 by now XD
Anyways, counted up the posts, true number is 86.
I want a shiny that can Mega-Evolve.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a Shiny Charizard. ♥ Also a shiny Sylveon but Sylveon can'y megaevolve so

Emerald_Fire

(Insert Espurr meme here)
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014

Say, what's your favorite Ghost-type? For me, it's a tie between the Golett line and the Honedge line.

Emerald_Fire

(Insert Espurr meme here)
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Haunter are OK. Too bad they're weak to Psychic, which is why I enjoy Honedge/Doublade so much.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pumpkaboo is adorable. But I would have to say that my favorite Ghost is Litwick. ♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I ... have no idea what page you were on or if you were just trying to screw up the count ahaha.

And I'd rather name my Pokemon much more deserving nicknames.

Back