• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] A Super Agent's Gallery

NanaelJustice

AbsoluteXandy
Years
In this game dev thing i'm kind a Pixel Artist so I tried to dig some stuffs in my PC and show some new things here (accepting criticism and tips). There are not free to use sprites, all these are made for specifics game, hope you enjoy!

Pokécosplays(?)
Actually is called "Anti-Chaos" a original type of evolution by clothes from my last fan game (Yes, paroding Kill la Kill) and the most of them are references.
Spoiler:

Trainer Edits (Pokémon Lenalee's Desire)
Self explanatory... I guess.
Spoiler:

Trainer Sprites (Pokémon New Lands)
This game region is entirely based on early Brazil's stage with an indigenous point of view so the character's clothes can be revealing some times due to it's original base. OBS: I used Kalorian's trainer bases for all those sprites.
[FONT=Droid Sans, Helvetica, Verdana]

Warning!
this image contains mild nudity!
[/font]​
Spoiler:

Fakemons New!
From the same game of the anterior trainers.

Spoiler:

Non-Pokémon related sprites
Monsters from a old original game I tried to make. They can be pretty scary and even disturbing sometimes, be warned.
Spoiler:

That's it for now!

Last edited:
Years
Your trainer sprites are really good!!
But shadow aria has to be my favourite piece of yours haha its so atmospheric for some reason

Keep it up <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh wow, those trainer sprites / edits are absolutely fantastic! Your attention to detail is really stunning. I also really like your non-Pokemon spritework. It reminds me of the Binding of Issac a little bit, with that macob but cute kind feel to it. Excited to see what you come up with next! n_n

NanaelJustice

AbsoluteXandy
Years
Your trainer sprites are really good!!
But shadow aria has to be my favourite piece of yours haha its so atmospheric for some reason

Keep it up <3
Thanks!
Shadow Aria is kind a experimentation I have made trying to do a pure shadow thing without just make the normal Aria with a different color.

Glad you like it!
Oh wow, those trainer sprites / edits are absolutely fantastic! Your attention to detail is really stunning. I also really like your non-Pokemon spritework. It reminds me of the Binding of Issac a little bit, with that macob but cute kind feel to it. Excited to see what you come up with next! n_n
I wish I can do trainers from the scratch, like a do with monsters but I try my best to make all them most interesting as possible! (and preferable far from the original as possible)
About the non-Pokémon sprites... The Binding of Isaac is a huge influence to me back in the day. I'm sure I have more of these somewhere in my PC. If I find it I will post for sure.

Thanks for the feedback!

Added to the Gallery: 2 More Fakemons from the Jumpabbit's evolution line.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back