• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Granted, but you get a migrane and your head explodes :)

I wish I could fly XD

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
You get your wish, but the next day you have pop quizzes in every class you were supposed to have homework in.

I wish we could find intelligent life on Mars.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Granted, but as soon as they see a human they turn into mindless lifeforms :)
I wish I had a unicorn :3

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Granted. It's filled with spam now.

I wish I could have every game console and every game to match with the console. If you know what I mean.

(Ha, it's not exactly 40! In your face~!)

Years
Granted. You have all the consoles and all the games for them, but the plugs are missing.

I wish I could have one of those really soft sugar cookies with the frosting on top.

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
Years
Granted, it's soft with frosting on the top and will choke you b/c it's too soft to dissolve, can't be chewed b/c it bunches back up together after a bite, and the frosting is stuck to your throat, making it super sticky.

I wish I was alive.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Granted, but you are now eternal, and now you have to live on the earth forever.
Unless the Judgement Day arrives.

I wish I was bored, so I could do more stuff. (i.e. drawing)

Ekeshum

Fan of Saturn
Years
Granted, but now that you can do more stuff there is nothing left to do, and you will be bored for eternity.

I wish Sir.Aaron from Lucario and the Mystery of Mew will come back to life.

Years
Granted. In fact it became the most enjoyable game ever...So enjoyable that you became a total-addict to it and never saw sunlight again...

I wish Japan would stop making their anime end with on or an. (Bakugan, Pokemon, Digimon, etc...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back