• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Coffee? Yeah if I don't have any regardless of the time the systems crash after an hour. Headache, drowsiness inability to give a damn. Caffeine owns my soul unfortunately.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can't do that. I'm completely lucid the second my alarm goes off and even if I realize I have more time to sleep and re-set the alarm, I get paranoid that I'm going to sleep through it and can't get back to sleep...

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Whenever my alarm wakes me up, i shut it off, turn around, tell myself it's going to be just 5 more minutes, wake up half an hour later and get mad at myself...
still the same story every morning, i just don't learn from it

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So... I'm back from school..

No, my classes aren't 5 minutes long. The bus came extremely late and I was late for school. When you're late it's considered as absent :C

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Ugh, whenever I'm late they make us wait outside so as to not 'disturb' the 1st period class and only let us in when the class is over which makes absolutely no sense.I'd rather just go home which I have a few times.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Welcome back again, LilJz ahha. Wow, your school's that strict? For schools/colleges/universities in my country, you can still enter and attend classes but you just get marked as 'late'. All you get is a few minutes' worth of missed lessons/lectures.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
If it was the first period, they give us a 15 minutes max to be late. But none of that for the 2nd period =/

Hello again synerjee :3

Don't you ever sleep early? D:

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Ha, here if you're late by 5 minutes you're out of the class. Thankfully first period was gym on Mondays so we always showed up with like 5 minutes left and the teacher didn't bother to give us absent marks.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
In my school, it really depends with the teacher you got. Some of them are nice and some of them you just wanna throw your shoe at them, grab it back and throw it again.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
"What kind of banana is this?" - George Bush holding a corn on the cob.

AHAHA oh gosh..

@_@

Reminds me of this that I read:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ad-enough-veteran-teacher-tells-school-board/

'I have had enough' – veteran teacher tells school board
Here is a powerful letter that a veteran teacher wrote and read to the Lafayette Parish School Board, explaining why she is sadly leaving the profession. It sums up many of the complaints teachers have with a school reform agenda that they believe is unfairly targeting them and hurting students too. This was written and tearfully read to the school board by Abby Breaux, who has taught for 25 years in Lafayette Parish in Louisiana. Since she gave the speech, she has been inundated with expressions of support from other teachers.

Years
I feel sorry for teachers who work hard and get blamed for all the problems they can't fix, despite working harder than most people and caring a whole lot more than most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back