• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HOMESTUCK // SHENANIGANS [M] [OOC + SU]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Hahha! I think I'll wait until EB posts for Divya now, before I make a reply to Leon and Divya in the same post. I don't think she'll be talking to Ryan for a while yet because she is preoccupied ^^

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
oh and EB, I already dropped the PEN on the strife card and hope you dont mind i added a little part after it.. if its okay tho

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Weapons- It's rather obvious Ryan will have MACHETEKIND (BLADEKIND?) and 2BLADEKIND, but I was thinking TEASERKIND (brainteasers), because he could use Rubix Cubes... somehow... Maybe kind of like Vriska's dice? Or just chuck them at random underlings to unleash his frustration? Or maybe frustrate the underlings with them? So many possibilities...

Lands- Okay, the most I can say is that I can't wait to get into the Medium, period. Speaking of which I thought of making the consorts turtles, and the only thing they'll be fast at doing is cooking. Unless the frogs become consorts? I'm not sure anymore... :P

Scratch- If that happens, I would probably RP as FATHER. He's not mute, sadly. ;_; MOTHER would be fun, but she's too much like Roxy (or at least in the alcohol aspect of it). I'd like to pretend we haven't stumbled on that topic though, because personally I'd like to be surprised if it happens.

Other- I was thinking about how we'll outfit the characters after we enter the medium, i.e, John in the outfit Vriska picked out for him. I keep imagining Ryan in a gray trench coat, his USB drive shirt, brown cargo pants, manly boots of the manliest kind, and the USB drive strewn over his neck because it's a necklace.

It would probably be MACHETEKIND. But that leaves us with few options for wielding. Besides, Dirk has BLADEKIND and he only uses the Unbreakable Katana, which I guess could've also been KATANAKIND? So, yes, I'll let you get away with BLADEKIND and 2xBLADEKIND, Just as long as you don't go bananas with tons of different kinds of blades...

Frogs will just be frogs :p Turtles will be consorts with a miserable pay.

I wouldn't worry for it. Cause I can grant you, that if it /does/ happen, I'll make sure it's surprising and amazing and whatnot o3o
But don't try to lose in this session on purpose just because of me telling you that xD

You could also alchemize outfits that are odd (to say the least) once you're in the medium owo

I dropped the first drama bomb on the RP as Leon enters in a state known as an emotional breakdown

Basically, he hates Ryan's "renovation" of his room xD

And I gladly take the reins of being the ectobiologist of the session with EB's guidance!

Lol. All hail our new ectobiologist *bows*
May you make beautiful babies on your journeys o3o

Hahha! I think I'll wait until EB posts for Divya now, before I make a reply to Leon and Divya in the same post. I don't think she'll be talking to Ryan for a while yet because she is preoccupied ^^

And I'm gonna reply soon enough :D

oh and EB, I already dropped the PEN on the strife card and hope you dont mind i added a little part after it.. if its okay tho

Of course it's okay! The possibilities for the mysterious PENKIND will be limitless xD
Just let me make a reply for when the PENKIND is made o3o

Salzorrah

Years
So, EB just wanted to ask, who will be the Prospit and Derse dreamers? I am making sprites for mine so I just wanted to know...
(i just want to know who's my sister/brother ;3)

Also a side note, if you guys want a sprite, whether it be god tier or normal clothing, you can just ask me ;D

EDIT:

Leon in his normal clothes

Spoiler:

Leon as a fully realized Sylph of World

Spoiler:

Leon's improved and alchemized outfit

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
@Gunner. Since I have spoiled lots of stuff already, I think I'll keep that as a secret until y'all fall asleep ICly ;]

@DeLaMuerte. I forgot to mention that a teaser would end up in the kind of the seaser itself. CUBEKIND for a rubix cube and so on.

Salzorrah

Years
I plan to post yet another post later maybe about beholding the penkind and maybe use it on the cruxtruder? i d k yet :)

Chalifoux

Years
Look at that, I posted so that RUCHISPRITE appears, how amazing :3
And I also updated the first post of the IC Thread so that there are links to all posts so far :3
AMAZINGx2 COMBO! :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
akjskdjlsdk I will post okay?

Also... does this mean that Ruchiimps will appear? :(

Chalifoux

Years
No worries about it, I just wanted to post since it had been ages since I last did so :]

... I guess there will :O
I guess you can exchange some gossip with them about the lastest trends in the incipisphere or force them to watch the Great Gatsby :]

Also, CLICKY HERE FOR AN AWESOME SONG!
It shall appear in the RP... eventually :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I HAVE watched the Great Gatsby in the cinema now actually :D haha.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
ruchiimps? Maybe they'll just dress like Ruchi, like they do with harlequins and John? I don't think Divya would take well to watch Ryan attack a bunch of imps that look like Ruchi xD

Actually, now that I think of it, if any of our characters were mean enough they could practically use the imps as bargaining chips...

"Drop the toilet or the imp gets it!"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Hahah! I will figure out what to post later today. Everyone seems busy but maybe Josie can prototype Ruchisprite a second time? ;)

Chalifoux

Years
ruchiimps? Maybe they'll just dress like Ruchi, like they do with harlequins and John? I don't think Divya would take well to watch Ryan attack a bunch of imps that look like Ruchi xD

Actually, now that I think of it, if any of our characters were mean enough they could practically use the imps as bargaining chips...

"Drop the toilet or the imp gets it!"

xd LOL. This needs to happen xD

Hahah! I will figure out what to post later today. Everyone seems busy but maybe Josie can prototype Ruchisprite a second time? ;)

I'd love to see that happening, really :D

I think that my next post involves prototyping Serperior and another thing into the kernelsprite.

So we'll have purple snake imps that dress like Ruchi.
Fascinating.

Chalifoux

Years
I'll be mixing the imps eventually, Gunner dear >:D Not right away when you enter your lands, but yeah, eventually :3
First purple imps. Then Ruciimps with snake heads... then with the Countess' hair, then with a jar of peanut butter :D Well, not really, but you get the idea xD

It's gonna be so awesome ;]

EDIT: They're purple because plot :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
The Countess won't be prototyped until after entry, methinks :P

Chalifoux

Years
Um... what? xD Sorry, I'm being too oblivious as to what this turtle shell is or where it was mentioned and stufff but, as long as it touches Ruchisprite, it prototypes her :]

Back