• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent observed the battlefield. With the ex-General Alex, things were beginning to look a bit better on the battlefield, although Kent didn't particularly like the way Alex was fighting. Something was off about him. Nevertheless, Kent didn't let up, until he heard a young Zorua cry for his father, who was just killed by a Hydreigon. Kent wondered what a little kid was doing on the battlefield. Kent spoke to Leaf Fist, a Sceptile of the Gold Tribe.

"Leaf Fist, get the young one off the battlefied!" Leaf Fist headed for the Zorua. Suddenly, everything went light as a giant meteor was visible in the sky. At first, some panicked, but then, some began to suspect that it was just an illusion, as no heat was coming from it.

Kent looked at it in wonder, as did many others, but had to focus back on the battlefield. Leaf Fist stopped to observe the meteor, and then rush off and scooped up the little Zorua.

"It's alright little one, I have you now. I'll get you to safety."

Back with Saar, Saar was beginning to get annoyed, mainly because Alex kept calling him Saal. Saar charged forward, past the stream of attacks from Alex, and attempted to hit him with a Horn Drill.

"I will get my deserved rank!" He belowed at Alex, who he noticed was looking awfully different than before.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Ambros was so confused he could barely utter one word- no sound. Adriadne stood before him. His old master seemed different, however, she could barely walk or talk yet she fought back with everything she had. What was this? Something had possessed her. Ambros looked over at Alex who was now free from Adriadne's spell.

"Master? What is wrong with you?" Ambros inquired with a scared yet annoyed tone.

"I am not your master. I am the greatest warrior who ever lived. Now stay out of my personal business." she answered. But it was some demented undertone, not his beloved leader. She who had helped him overcome all his fears, was now this beast. Then she screamed. It was the most horrifying noise Ambros had ever heard in his life. It was as if her very life had been ripped to shreds.

"There--- We were destroying a village," she heaved, "But- there was someth- something e-else there. S-s-some sp-irit. It killed my," paused, " men, all- all of them-them-them."

Ambros couldn't bear to hear any more. It was awful to listen to this speech. What were those purple lines on her face.

"Ch-chaos form--c-chaos f-form is inf-iltrating," she breathed in, "the world. I will fight this-this. But- y-y-ou must w-warn others. I-it may have gotten A-A..." another scream and she disappeared. She must have gone back to the Order of the Neoverse. They would help her there. He had known that she was in the Neoverse, but she had helped him so much he didn't care. He had to go warn the Kaiser.

Alex swung another punch and tackled him down. Then he struck him with a Leaf Storm. You can't kill him yet.

"So Saal, that is your name right? Are you ready to..." The anger overcame him again. Suddenly, the Roserade's eyes turned a complete yellow. "DIE!" and he pummeled him with a Petal Punch. Then he used a Frenzy Plant to squeeze him in the air. "Prepare to perish in the name of the Great Warrior!" He squeezed as hard as he could. Then let go. The Nidoking fell with a thud, leaving a crack in the ground. The Roserade waited.

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
(Sorry for the absence. ^^; )

Genevieve and Sacha were carrying Skam's body when Genevieve noticed Q appear. "Q?!" She asked happily. However, her happiness was short lived. Genevieve watched in horror as they fought each other. "What are you two doing?! Stop this! There's no sense in this!" She said trying to put some sense into them. However, she bit her lip as she reaized that nothing she could say or do would stop them from fighting. Genevieve and Sacha layed Skam's body on the ground and watched the fight in silence. Why are thry fighting? Zed had said that they had been friends. What could have made them change from loving friends to enemies that were fighting to the death? Genevieve remembered Zed saying Q had deserted their group. However, that couldn't breed enough hate for Zed to want to kill Q....Could it? Genevieve shook her head to get out of her thoughts. She just wished there was a way that she could stop them before either of them ended up dying. They were both her friends. True, she'd just met Zed. Though, he had answered her questions. He'd taken her to her dad's grave and helped her find her mother. It did not matter that both of them were, or had been in Q's case, in the Order. Genevieve trusted them. However, she had been always told that she was too trust..

Genevieve gasped throught their battle. However, she gasped sharply when Q fell to the floor. Genevieve quickly raced over to Q. "Q?! Q, please answer me." She said shaking him with her paw. Genevieve couldn't tell if he was alive or not. She couldn't say she was unforgivingly mad at Zed. Though, that didn't mean she wasn't made. Genevieve looked over at Zed. He was panting heavily and he was bad off himself too. "We need to get you two to the Pokemon Center." She said and then glanced at Skam's body. Could they care both Skam and Q? Genevieve knew that Sacha and her had been able to carry Skam. She just didn't know if they could carry both Skam and Q. They would be the ones carrying them, since Zed was in no position to carry either one of the bodies. Please be ok, Q. Genevieve thought. At that moment something light up the sky. Genevieve had heard the battle against the Order start during Zed's and Q's fight. However, this was different. In the sky was a giant fireball, bigger then Geneveive or Sacha had ever seen. The two ninetails stared up at it, hoping it wasn't an attack from a Pokemon from the Order.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Saar's body hit the ground after the wave of attacks. Indeed, Alex was a General of the Order, and therefore extremely strong, even beyond Saar's level. Saar coughed as he tried to get up.

"You...fight like a demon. You truly were a General of the Order." Saar coughed up blood, taking in the fact that the Roserade now had yellow eyes.

He charged at him again, his own eyes filled with determination.

"THAT IS MY POSITION NOW! I WILL BE THE GENERAL!!" He screamed, charging right at Alex with a Take Down.

While the giant fireball illusion was in the sky, Kent didn't feel comfortable fighting. Not just because it look like it would fall on them, but because the darkness masked their numbers before. If they fought like this, they would be exposed and they would lose. He sound the retreat for the second time, continuing his guerrilla tactics. As everyone went into the mountain passes, he noticed fewer numbers once more. He didn't see Ambros or Alex initially, but he thought he saw Alex earlier, so he was sure they were OK. He didn't see Silver either, but assumed he was around. Neptune he caught a glimpse of. The Gold Tribe was mostly in tact as well, but other warriors on their side fell, a few more than the first time they retreated. Kent knew it would be like this. This strategy was risky, no matter how you look at it. He waited for the illusion to pass, wondering if Leaf Fist had sent away the little Zorua. He felt bad for the kid. His father had apparently died in the last wave of attacks.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
"NO! I AM MY OWN PERSON! BETTER THAN GENERALS! DIE!" The Roserade yelled, stopping the attack with a Psychic. But instead of the pleasant green color, it was the color of pure evil. There could be no description of the disgusting shade of black. Once you saw it, it would show you your fears. He sent Saar flying into the wall, forgetting about his previous plan.

"ALEX! Stop this!" Ambros grabbed him.

"No! No! LET GO!" The Roserade summoned a Frenzy Plant to finish the Nidoking and this Absol.

"This isn't you! KAISER, I REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE! ALEX HAS BEEN GIVEN A CHAOS FORM BY ADRIADNE THE GENERAL" Ambros couldn't hold on much longer. The Nidoking may have perished or maybe still alive. But all would be told in a matter of seconds.

"Alex, listen to me. You can fight this other "person" inside you. You are in control" Ambros yelled.

Alex weakened, "What have I done? It was so powerful..." The Roserade- Alex- blacked out. Ambros waited. Alex fell dormant.He couldn't move. He looked up to see a huge Fireball in the sky. He used his Air Cutter to run with Alex. He followed the trail of where the others had gone. What became as Saar would be a mystery because Ambros didn't look back. He only ran.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent heard his title called loudly. As he went back to examine who called him, he ran into Ambros carrying Alex. He looked at them, concerned.

"Is Alex alright, Ambros?" He had Dragonheart pick him up and carry him where the others were. Kent decided to have the force pulled back until the meteor in the sky was gone. The Order of Neoverse Pokemon could be heard outside, some panicking, some wondering where their commander was, some looking for them.

"Tell me what happened Ambros." He wore a concerned look on his face. The others in the mountain pass rested, while other looked on to listen as well.

Commander Saar lay there, motionless. He wasn't quite dead yet, but he was as close to it as you could dead. He struggled to get up, so laid there for now, wondering how Alex had become so powerful.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
(you guys are too fast lol)

With Neptune's water shield, he had no difficulty blasting the nearby enemies away from him with his hydro pump. the Empoleon noticed that Alex, the Ex-general of the Order went into the cave, but he didn't care much.

"Wha?" Neptune looked at the sky and saw a large fireball hurling towards him. It had some illusional flaws, but it looked real enough. Neptune glanced around to see who was doing it, but found nobody. the Poseida Rebellion was nearby, however, and with one whistle, the Zoroark troop arrived before him.

"okay, who made that horrible fireball illusion?" Neptune demanded, but none answered. Strange, then who did it? Neptune saw Kaiser and the others running into the caves, but that wasn't needed.

"Zoroark squad, shelter us with a darkness illusion. We can't fight if it's too bright." Neptune commanded in a rather friendly tone, and the Zoroark closed their eyes, making a black dome around the mountainpass, blocking light from coming in, leaving the area pitch black. The fireball's light managed to go pass the black dome, but the black dome blocked 90% of the light, so it was just like a light bulb to them.

"That's better." Neptune smiled, "Now, generate images of yourself, and take the order out from behind. Don't let them get you, and stay near each other."

With one salute, the Zoroark generated images of themselves and walked into the darkness, dashing from tree to tree.

"Kent, you're free to continue." Neptune smiled, shouting into the cave as he blasted a nearby Luxray with a water ball.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Ambros knew the truth had to come out. This was the best time to do it. It was also the most safe. He told them everything.
"After Alex tried to kill/save me with his brother Gardeille, Adriadne took me under her wing. She taught me how to focus and control my dark powers. As an Absol, I'm able to sense Natural Disasters, and she helped me bring out these powers. But she became depressed. I thought nothing of it until I realized she had seen the future and she didn't like what she had seen. I believe that she saw our latest meeting. I had seen Adriadne doing some kind of Anger Dance that brought out some alter ego in Alex. It was as if he couldn't control his body. I hope I stopped it in time. I have no idea what was going on."

The listeners all leaned to hear more. Ambros' eyes widened.

"Wait-Alex had told me that Adriadne had not been well when he was being transported to the Neoverse HQ for punishment. She told him that evil things are to come. She told me about an evil spirit and the Neoverse. What if the Neoverse has launched some disease to kill us all, or some strange spirit to take over our bodies. Adriadne had some purple markings on her face that were very out of the ordinary. They gave me shivers that also emanated from Alex's yellow eyes. It gave me chills as if someone or something was telling me to leave. She said something about Chaos Forms. I've never heard of such things. Look at Alex now, he's weak and frail. Whatever Adriadne- no, whatever the Neoverse has done, it may be the worst thing to happen to us all. What shall we do?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent took in everything that Ambros said. It was, of course, of the top priority. But it meant absolutely nothing if they didn't live to face it. Their action was clear.

"I don't really know what this is, but we will sort it out once we have secured the city. I believe in his blind madness, Alex may still have given us an opportunity to strike them decisively. They are now leaderless, I believe. We shall deal with the threat of this strange power once this battle is over." He noticed Neptune secure the area back into darkness. Kent nodded at Neptune.

"We've got an opportunity to land a decisive blow against this force. We strike now! Go!" Kent jumped out and charge the now panicking remains of the Order of Neoverse force.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Ambros had to leave Alex behind. Two Gold Tribe Members offered to watch him and take him to Poseida Village, but he was still going to check on him - er - his shadow. This way he could keep tabs on him. He ran outside the cave and into the battle. He took down maybe 20 foes in one dark pulse. Easy. Then he ran to the top of the cliff and used Razor Wind on the Earth to begin an avalanche of sorts. It divided the Neoverse Army into two pieces. The other side was full of Golden Tribe members who took out that side with ease. Now there were maybe 50 members left but maybe 20 members on the Gold Tribe left. Grim Odds.

Ambros decided to go down for a look. He found himself deadlocked with two other Absol. They used take down but he jumped out of the way. Then he used Hyper Voice to shake the Earth. One of them went down with ease, but the other one started shaking. Then, it went out cold. Ambros was surprised but that's two down. Then he turned around to get hit by a Flash Canon. What was that? He turned to see a Krookodile starting up an Outrage attack. Ambros though fast. He used a Razor Wind right above the Krookodile that made the Air so thin, the Krookodile had to stumble to breathe. It, too, started shaking, then it went out cold. The Absol realized that these Pokemon were much stronger than the ones on the other side. But why? "Kaiser, these Pokemon are much stronger than the others." Ambros took down three more, with difficulty. There were maybe 20 less but at least half the Gold Tribe was gone. He turned around to see the same Absol and Krookodile he had just defeated- perfectly fine. They gave him tingles. he Krookodile had become twice as big and the Absol had grown three extra blades on its head. "Kaiser, watch out. I think they have Chaos Forms... they must be infected... all of them on this side must be."

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
(Sorry, I have been working on a project on the colonization of Korea all day, so I have been pretty busy. I hope to post a little more in the next couple days, but no promises...)

Silver had been fighting for so long that he lost track of time. He danced from enemy to enemy, loosing himself in the carnage. He wold tear through the enemy lines, then pull back before the enemy could surround him. He tried to count each pokemon he killed. For some reason, it made killing easier for him. Pokemon were no longer living things, but just a number to be talied up. Every pokemon was just a number in that giant field, and it was as if Silver pranced from one to another making every opportunity to count them. The clamor of battle faded away, and ther was just the counting along with the steady beat of his heart. Time faded away as well, time was nothing in battle. Time could be stretched, bended, sped up, or slow down. In his eye he may see the minutes of constant battle flash by, but then watch a single moment agonzingly slow. And still there was the counting. This may possibly be why he missed the first call to retreat from Kaiser, then almost missing the second. He heard the second call for retreat vaguely, as if from a great distance. The tempo of the battle and the counting obscured it, blending it in with all the other sounds. But nonetheless, he heard it and heeded it. He used dark pulse to blast away all the pokemon around him, then used psyco cut on the pokemon in his way as he sprinted towards the the rendevous point. On is way there, he saw two ninetails standing near two injured pokemon. He contemplated the situation, balancing the arguments. They could be pokemon from the Order, but then again, Order pokemon would not be standing there out of the way... Silver quickly decided to atleast see what they were up to, and if he could help them. He sprinted the short distance and quickly said," Who are you, and are you of the Order or Poseida?"

(Alright, there we go, I guess I should do some more research on Korea now... boring)

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
(who said i lost the battle?)
So, Q was being carried by Genevieve, while Zed was following, still wanting to hurt Q and finish him off for what he did, previously.
Ok now im gonna half play as Q's controller, because this is when weird stuff has to happen.
The shadow was now laughing, he could do all he wanted to Q right now, including killing all those around him. He wondered what he should do...Killing only those people wasn't really enough the dominate the world... perhaps he could form all these fighting guilds together to make them all under his controll? The shadow laughed evilly and teleported somewhere else..

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
(No one said you did. The battle was a stand still and Q fell to the ground.)

Genevieve looked back at Zed and Q. Q still wasn't moving and Zed was just standing there, blood dripping from his wound. She wished she had the material to fix them up right there. They needed to get to Poseida, quickly before one of them or both bleed out. However, there was a huge battle in their way. They couldn't risk trying to cross it.

Sacha looked down from the fireball and seen an Absol walking towards them. She didn't know which side he belonged to so shes growled and stepped in front of their little group. When Genevieve heard her mom growling she looked at her. Oh no! Did a Pokemon from the Order spot them? She thought and looked at the Absol. Genevieve hadn't seen it around, so she didn't know.

Sacha stopped growling when he asked if they were Pokemon of Poseida or the Order. Most of them were, at least Genevieve and herself were. Q had became a tratior to the Order and she wasn't sure what Zed was anymore. Anyways, she wasn't going to tell him that. "We are Pokemon of Poseida. We desperately need to get to the Pokemon Center in Poseida." Sacha explained. She prayed that this Absol wouldn't ask about Skam's body. She wouldn't knows how to explain it without giving away that Zed was in the Order.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Silver gave a sigh of relief when one of he ninetails said that they were form Poseida. Now that the adrenaline from the battle had left him, he did not want to start killing again. He shook these thoughts from his head and said, "Dont worry, I'm from Poseida too. Please, let me help you get back. I assume that these two need to be carried?" Silver then saw the body of a skarmory, but then decided not to comment on it. After all, this was a battle field, the skarmory may have been killed before they even got here. Silver again shook his head. The energy he once had was lost from him now, and his lack of energy caused a lack of focus. He got the two injured pokemon onto his back, then started off towards Poseida, looking back to make sure that the two Ninetails were following.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Sacha watched the Absol closely, even after he said he was from Poseida. Before this war had started, Sacha had been very trusting, maybe even to a fault. Now she was careful about who she trusted. You never know who might be lying and who might be telling the truth. Situations aren't always black and white. Right or wrong. Sacha could tell he noticed Skam's body, but he didn't ask. Which kind of puzzled her. Probally thinks it was already here, since this is a battle field. Sacha told herself. "Thank you, sir." Sacha smiled. "I'm Sacha, this is my daughter Genevieve. The Gallade is Q and the Servine is Zed."

After the Absol picked up Zed and Q, Genevieve and Sacha picked up Skam's body. They figured that Zed still wanted to take Skam's body to the Gold Tribe. The two ninetails ran after Absol, Skam was heavy. Just not too heavy for them not to be able to run. As they ran across the battlefield a Pokemon caught Genevieve's eye. Out of the corner of her eye she could have sworn she seen Neptune. Genevieve stopped and looked and sure enough, it was Neptune. She smiled. He's ok. Genevieve thought happily. She was pulled out of her thoughts by Sacha yanking her foward gently. Genevieve looked at her and then they started to run after the Absol again. Please, make it out of this alive. She thought, thinking about Neptune.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Ambros looked around. He had finally taken down the Krookodile and Absol. He had taken the Absol's unconscious body for study later. Maybe they would figure out this Chaos Form. Ambros jumped into battle with two Gold Tribe members. They were easy to beat. But why? Why hadn't they been in a Chaos Form. It would have given them an advantage. Something strange was going on, and Ambros knew that it went deeper than he thought. He ran up to the Kaiser to ask him what their next move. Were they just battling this to the end. It seemed to never end, and was proving to be a lose-lose on both sides. He found the Kaiser and the Tidechanger."Kaiser, Tidechanger, what is our next plan?"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
OMFG! All this overnight! You guys are crazy! XD. Well, at least i have a lot to write about.

Jack still had his eyes shut, there were much more gruesome deaths on the battlefield, but to Jack this was the most gruesome of all. A Sceptile picked him up, Jack could tell, because of the pokemon's rough-yet-soft skin. But Jack was too horrified to wonder if the pokemon was good or bad. The Sceptile carried him away, to quite forest. Because the gates to poseida were closed, it was the only sheltering place. The Sceptile deposited Jack on the ground, Jack still hadn't opened his eyes. But he heard the Sceptile say "Go, little one, find shelter in the forest. I'm sorry about your father, we have all mourned losses in these times. I must return to the battlefield now." And with that Jack heard the Sceptile run away, his footsteps getting lighter and lighter even for Jack's high hearing.
Jack finally opened his eyes. He recognized the place as quite forest. He looked around and saw a big tree, he usheathed his claws and tried to cut some branches from it. After he did so he created a small hut of sorts. He noticed the giant ball of fire he'd made and laughed a little bit for some unknown reason. He then ceased the illusion.
He then quickly returned to mourning, crying. Jack had memorized the face, or faces, of the Hydreigon that had killed his father, and he wouldn't take this event lightly.

Zed got up, he wasn't as badly injured as Q, Q had been injured so near to the heart, while Zed only had an injury next to it. Zed could still walk, but unlike the matter with Q, the blade had gone entirely through his chest, releasing a lot of blood from both sides. Zed knew he'd bleed out soon. Then an Absol appeared and had a conversation with Genevieve and Sacha. Whom Zed felt really bad about worrying so much. The Absol seemed friendly, he was helping to carry the Q. Zed hoped he had not killed his friend. For he had not told the whole truth of why he was so mad at Q.
They were heading for Poseida. Zed went over to the Absol's back and tapped Q on the forehead. Unlike most pokemon, the only way you could tell if a Gallade was alive was by checking its head. Q was alive, but barely. Zed summoned his vines. He used three of them to cover his wound, and three of them to cover Q's wound. Emmideatly, the vines became bloody and drippy. But Zed would do his best to keep his friend alive. Then, they reached Poseida, only to have their hopes crushed. The gates were shut!

Captain Hydrulon Rex or "Hydra" of the Order Of Neoverse, had just finished off a Zoroark when a giant ball of fire appeared in the sky. Two of his heads looked up at it in surprise, but the main head kept its focus on the battlefield. "Yo, Hydra, doncha think we should check out that lil' pipsqueak back der" said the right head. "Nah, i don't tink we should check it out, it's just a lil' pip-" but before the left head could finish, Hydra said "Why don't you both shut up and focus on the battle, i don't take these matters lightly you know, and Saar's gone missing." "Yo, why doncha take command!" said left head. "Hey! dats akchually a good idea" said right head. "You know, you're right. This is a great opportunity." said Hydra.
Hydra commanded a small platoon of about twenty-five pokemon of the order of Neoverse, his status was low, at least not as low as most, but still low. He'd only recently became captain for successfully leading a troop of soldiers to help take over Eternity. He was a born leader, the first head. The second head and third head were like little grunts telling him what to do and what not to do, but Hydra had taken control of them. He had learnt to say no to them. Before he could do so they made him do terrible things. But it was of his own accord to join the Neoverse. The heads were annoying, but sometimes they gave him good advice, such as now. If he could find Saar and finish him, then lead the army and take over Poseida, he might be made a general. After all, Saar was a novice compared to how powerfull Hydra was. Only Hydra had never had the opportunity to prove it until Eternity. Now he wanted to take it to new heights.
Hydra could make out a lot of purple blotches lying on the floor and moving about. Many of them were poison types. But then, after long searching on a cliff, he thought he could make out a big purple blotch in a cave, it had made a dent in the ground.
"Gotcha" said left head. "Gotcha" said right head. "I have you now." said Hydra.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Silver ran with the two ninetails towards Poseida at great speed. Well, maybe great speed for them, but Silver was used to running, and could easily run faster if needed. However, leaving the other two behind wouldn't be smart or polite. So he ran as fast as he could without leaving the other two behind. He knew that he had to hurry though, the two injured pokemon didn't look like they would last too much longer. Finally, after what seemed like a long time, but really could have only been a few minutes, the group arrived at Poseida. The only problem was that the gate was closed. But that was a pretty big problem. Silver shouted up to the top of the gate, trying to get the gatemasters attention. Finally, the gatemaster looked over the wall and saw him standing there. Silver had actually talked with him earlier, while waiting for the fighting to start, so the gatemaster recognized him and quickly opened the gate. Silver dashed inside, yelling a "thanks" up to the gatekeeper before running of again, this time towards the pokemon center.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve and Sacha ran as fast as they could. Though, it still made them a foot behind Silver. That was ok, though, they just needed to be able to see him. Genevieve noticed Zed get up. Which, wasn't a good idea. Q's bladed hand had went completely through his chest. And he was still bleeding. An unessacary movement, running, walking, fighting, ect. could make him bleed out faster. She watched as Zed walked over to Q. He wouldn't kill him, would he? She thought as she watched Zed wrap a couple vines around Q. Genevieve looked closely. No, he isn't killing him. He's trying to stop the bleeding. Genevieve thought as she realized. This will just make his wound worse...

Genevieve was happy when they got to the front gate. And then her heart sunk when they realized the gate was shut locked. Of course it is. Genevieve thought. They are in the middle of a battle. When Silver yelled up at the gatekeepers and then ran inside, Genevieve and Sacha followed. As they did they noticed the fireball in the sky disappear. What is going on? Genevieve thought and then pushed the thoughts away. They ran towards the Pokemon Center. Once inside Genevieve dropped Skam's body and ran to find a Chansey. She came back a couple minutes later with a Chansey. The Chansey ushered the two hurt Pokemon into a room and began to work on them.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"Hehehehe"
Hydra and his heads were sneaking up on the cave. Making sure not to get caught by nearby Gold Tribe Members. There were more than one. "I could handle one at a time, but not a whole bunch of them, they ARE elites after all." he thought. The right head thought otherwise but Hydra urged him to shut up.
When he got to the cave mouth, there were still Zoroark there. He guessed that they were members of the Alpha Alliance trying to aid in the battle. Luckily they didn't see him creeping up in the shadows....
Hydra looked at the blotch, that was Saar alright. Saar was only concerned with becoming a general, that was his downfall, he should've been focusing on his current duties than thinking about the future all the time.
All three heads agreed on that.
The Hydreigon came closer to Saar, who was as close to dead as a Pokemon could be.
"Hello, Saal" said Hydra, teasing him about his name. Saar only grunted. Right head then took a hold of Saar, who didn't make a move. Left head took hold of his right arm, vice versa with right head. Hydra then streched his neck out and used his powerfull jaws on the Saar's neck.
Crack! Saar was dead. Even the rough and rumble scales that a Nidoking has was enough to withhold a Hydreigon's powerfull jaws.
"We killd him!" said left head "Ya! ya! we choke-tally did!" said right head. "Choke-tally, get it?" joked left head. "Just shut up." Hydra replied. "Remember, we need to focus on our current situation. Nobody says I'm going to be a general anyway." Hydra said.
The three heads then disposed of Saar's body and knocked the Zoroark aside. They continued, climbing a large cliff. Hydra then shouted, to half the platoon; "Fellow Neoversians! Today! Our leader! Saar! Is dead! Now! I will lead us to victory!"

Adelle had used up all the suplies in the cabin, there was nothing left. She went out to get some berries when.... "Jack?"
Adelle could make out a small figure like a Zorua shivering under a scramble of twigs. It was Jack. Adelle rushed over to him and got him back to the cabin. He was faint, the cold must've knocked him out. She got him some berries and a hot water bottle, then sh put him in the only bed and let him sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back