• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

There are many like it, but this one is mine!

Years
Okay I have my ultimate secondary team of pokemon :3 you know, not for competitive usage, but just for fun online battles :D

Leafeon = Hanagami
Flareon = Moegami
Vaporeon = Nuregami
Jolteon = Gekegami
Espeon = Nichigami
Umbrion = Yumigami (by the way, I have two cause I accidentally evolved my free eevee from the after game into one. I'm raising that one cause it evolved at a much lower level and is unable to flinch. If you want a level 70 Umbri call me *wink*)
Glaceon: Going to name it Itagami :3

I have always wanted to complete the Eeveelution line, and now I have, legitly I might add. Also, can someone pm me about this 'shiny hunting' I probably will never part with my Eevee family, and I hope I can make my final Eevee(who will stay an Eevee ) a shiny somehow.

Okay I have my ultimate secondary team of pokemon :3 you know, not for competitive usage, but just for fun online battles :D

Leafeon = Hanagami
Flareon = Moegami
Vaporeon = Nuregami
Jolteon = Gekegami
Espeon = Nichigami
Umbrion = Yumigami (by the way, I have two cause I accidentally evolved my free eevee from the after game into one. I'm raising that one cause it evolved at a much lower level and is unable to flinch. If you want a level 70 Umbri call me *wink*)
Glaceon: Going to name it Itagami :3

I have always wanted to complete the Eeveelution line, and now I have, legitly I might add. Also, can someone pm me about this 'shiny hunting' I probably will never part with my Eevee family, and I hope I can make my final Eevee(who will stay an Eevee ) a shiny somehow.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2013
Hmm, there's actually a couple that i would feel that way about, the most recent being my scyther. I caught it IN THE WILD with IV's of 31,30,26,14,5,31 Adamant, and with technician :) The only others would be my shiny milotic, it took me 4 days just to find the f*#$n square to get any feebas, and the 312th feebas i caught was shiny (yes, i counted, and it took me another 3 days to find the shiny one) but still, i imagine some people have looked for shiny feebas for over a month and didn't find one. The last one would be the only other shiny I ever found, i used the nugget bridge glitch to get mew in the original Red version, then when i traded it to Crystal it was blue, then my mom decided to play (she used to help me grind levels when i'd get bored, she's actually beaten the E4 several times LMAO.) and was like "oh, the data must be glitched, you got a diseased mew, better release it before it corrupts your game. Luckily i snatched it from her before she forced my baby to harikari itself, unfortunately not fast enough for me to keep from having heart palpitations for 10 minutes.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
My favorite pokémon ever that I have is my first successful 4th gen IV RNG. A shiny male modest Eevee with HP Electric. :3 It's not that great competitive wise anymore with gen 5, but it will always be my favorite.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Well, this thing is pretty great in my eyes...my Shiny Mudkip...it has three great stuffs...it's female (which is rare for starter Pokemon)...it's Adamant (a good nature for it, considering its physical attacks are the ones that are the best)...and it's got some 30/31 IVs. But there's a downside, still...the Attack stat doesn't get all the rainbows -- its IV? 5. It's still being traded around, but it's a pretty good Pokemon, because I only RNG abused it for shininess, I just took the chance to associate the Mudkip into the shiny frame that has these stuffs. Those IVs are just luck...so it's awesome that it gets such an array of IVs. I think it's got three good IVs or something...
Something that would be more awesome? I dunno, but maybe my first B2 RNG abuse project -- a flawless Adamant Zekrom. The plan is to catch it in an Ultra Ball...formerly, the plan was to catch it in a Dusk Ball, but Dragonspiral Tower's not classified as a cave. :( And I won't use the Luxury Ball...my plan's to mix aesthetics and utility.

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
My Luxray Tira. I got her in a trade, and she's been with me since I was playing my brother's game, until now, where she's in my Soulsilver game.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2012
My shiny male Mightyena named Goldie I had in Ruby. It was the first pokemon I caught in the game and stayed on my team till the end of the game. It stayed on my team through the whole game and was even on my party when I faced the elit four. You know one of those pokemon where when you send it out to battle you trust it and have no worries it's going to fail? That was Goldie to me. My brother killed Goldie one day when he spilled water on my game and erased the game. The funny thing was I had no idea what a shiny was till later.

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
My first ever event Pokemon was a Wi-Fi Mew on HeartGold. It's my absolute favorite of the bunch, and although I am not a big fan of Mews, that one is my best pal :t151:

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 28, 2018
My Infernape, that was literally my first Pokemon. It's been with me ever since Diamond...

Not only that, but I'm quite proud of it. Disregarding that it's nature sucks, and it's stats are average, it did extremely well on defeating the Elite Four. I wasn't well acquainted with all of the moves yet, and had never thought of making him learn "flamethrower"...I blasted away Aaron's bug team with just Ember. :P

Years
My level 98 Samurott in Black 2. When I finally get it to lvl 100, it'll be the first time I've done that. I totally pwned the E4 with just him at Lvl 80.

Kloun

Dividing by zero since 2011.
Years
My lv 83 shiny sceptile. I got him as a mystery egg from my friend. He's been on my team since Diamond.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2016
Gotta be my shiny WiFi event Hydregion and local event Zoroark both I got while living in japan is really go nits for a pikachu in my white 2 though ><

My first ever event Pokemon was a Wi-Fi Mew on HeartGold. It's my absolute favorite of the bunch, and although I am not a big fan of Mews, that one is my best pal :t151:

My heart gold with new was stolen from my box of stuff shipped back from japan :( was so looking forward to having him join my team in white

Last edited:

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
Years
I got a Shiny Event Eevee with Iron Tail from the Video Game Championships. It's about the only Event Pokemon I've ever received and it is a memory of a really special and unexpectedly fun day! It's a Flareon now, but I still keep it in my latest version.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
My Infernape, that was literally my first Pokemon. It's been with me ever since Diamond...

Not only that, but I'm quite proud of it. Disregarding that it's nature sucks, and it's stats are average, it did extremely well on defeating the Elite Four. I wasn't well acquainted with all of the moves yet, and had never thought of making him learn "flamethrower"...I blasted away Aaron's bug team with just Ember. :P

same with me but mine was torterra. i named him twiggy. i tend to be attached to my in game teams. i still can't part with tack the staraptor even though his stats are pretty bad.

Back