• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
Foo Fighters - Best of You

I'm listening to one of my favorites for when I am upset.. it makes me stronger, lifts me up and sets things straight. I always keep the song on hand..

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday

First heard this in the montage at the start of the last episode of "Chuck", when Sarah's walking up the beach. a) awesome scene b) she's fit c) awesome song.
Now got the last two albums (pretty sure they also use "Howlin' for You" and a couple others in Chuck too), absolutely love them both but El Camino is definitely a great album. Love it so much all the songs are in my top 25 most played on iTunes, and GotC has >50 listens, despite only downloading it mid-January (and this doesn't count all the times I listen to it on my iPod).

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years

Stratovarius - Eagleheart

I was listening to some Sonata Arctica and this was in the side suggestion bar thing so I immediately clicked it because I really enjoy this song.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
Well, this is my new favorite at the moment. I will link, not sure if we're supposed to.. just click Love.

Love Is For All - Far East Movement

AcidArmor

Haze
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2013
Jedi Mind Tricks ft. R.A. The Rugged Man - Uncommon Valor: A Vietnam Story

Rugged Man's verse, starting at 1:33 ending at 3:27 in the video below, is one of the best I've ever heard - from any musical genre.

You have good taste, that's one of my fav. tracks. RA the Ruggedman made Vinnie Paz sound like an amateur.

Black Lip Bastard (Remix) - Black Hippy

Sir Codin

"Githyanki Battle Theme" - Neverwinter Nights 2

Cool theme, but the githyanki are a bunch of evil, militaristic pricks. Now, the githzerai on the other hand are freaking awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Love and Death - By the way

No video so here are the lyrics:
Spoiler:

I don't see many supposed-to-be-sad songs by metal bands, as this song is.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Relient K featuring Owl City - That's My Jam

What's funny is that Matthew Thiessen and Adam Young's voices sound so alike, that it's hard to tell where Owl City's parts are. Though I think I sort of figured it out. XD This song is fun, love the 90's references lol.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Red - Feed the Machine

Shh, go back to sleep
Go back to sleep
Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, Wake up
We fall in line, We live the lie
Give up, Give up and feed the machine
It grows inside, Nowhere to hide
Wake up, Wake up and kill the machine
(Kill the machine)
Wake up, Wake up
(And kill the machine)

I remember stumbling upon this a while back. At the time, this was the heaviest song I liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back