• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I heard Radiant Dawn got panned by critics in the U.S. for being too hard, since NoA disguised Hard Mode from the original Japanese title as our own Normal Mode in response to the criticisms of Path of Radiance being too easy.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Yep, it is hard. It took me a while to get past chapter 3. There's tons of enemies added already.
But was Path of Radiance really easy?

I only got to play a bit of Chapter 4. I honestly didn't think that laguz would be found so early.

Nakala Pri

I've just booted Sully from my new team. She only does fifteen damage, so not very useful. Do you say that was a good call or...?

Nakala Pri

I'll try. I've kinda dumped her for a bit, but I'll get her back on the horse! xD Get it? Back on the horse? Man, I hate myself, haha.

Savant

Natural Born Breeder
Years
Username: Savant
Favorite Game: FE: Sacred Stones
Favorite Character: Hector and/or Ephraim

I haven't played FE: Awakening yet sadly. Only the demo from the eShop.

Comet7

Star of the show
Years
Sully can be very useful, but I dumped her at around chapter 20. She wasn't getting enough speed to pull her weight.

Now I'm just waiting for fanart of the Chrom x FEMU supports.

Welcome to the club Savant!

Years
Welcome, Savant! n_n Hopefully you can try Awakening soon since it's an amazing game!

I still haven't started my Lunatic playthrough. Gotta get on that but.. lazinesss and general frustration from school starting next week. sigh :(

Warship

異議あり!
Years
I've just booted Sully from my new team. She only does fifteen damage, so not very useful. Do you say that was a good call or...?
according to what i heard her strength and defense growths are lower than that of stahl's but her skill,luck and resistance are better. a matter of preferance really, pick stahl if you want to deal more damage.
Remember Chrom's C-rank support conversation with Fredrick regarding that embarrassing poster? Someone made fanart of it. XD

http://ask-stalkertharja.tumblr.com/post/59000330101/chrom-wants-you
oh god i always wondered what that poster was like XD that is hilarious
Username: Savant
Favorite Game: FE: Sacred Stones
Favorite Character: Hector and/or Ephraim

I haven't played FE: Awakening yet sadly. Only the demo from the eShop.
welcome! i must say awakening is a pretty awesome game but its really cool that you like sacred stones as well (since i also love that game :P) the demo was what made me want to get awakening and i hope it will be the same to you too but if not you can find many other discussions about other fire emblem games here too. i hope you enjoy!

Nakala Pri

Sully can be very useful, but I dumped her at around chapter 20. She wasn't getting enough speed to pull her weight.

Now I'm just waiting for fanart of the Chrom x FEMU supports.

Welcome to the club Savant!

Yes! She just can't really get the job done, can she? :P

I would pick up Stahl but he is like, level five and I'm getting towards the end of the game. xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I would pick up Stahl but he is like, level five and I'm getting towards the end of the game. xD
As if that's a problem. Send him out against some undead and after a while he should easily be able to keep up with the rest of the team. And if you don't trust his strength you can give him some support character to switch to if something goes wrong.

I did that all the time until my units where massively overpowered xD

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Something tells me from that article that a Gaius x Sumia pairing, Lon'Qu X Maribelle pairing, and a Donnel x Sully pairing will give out the best stat growths for Cynthia, Brady, and Kjelle.

Actually, yes. I haven't tried Gaius x Sumia, but the other two are great. And the hair colors match as well! ^_^

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Actually, yes. I haven't tried Gaius x Sumia, but the other two are great. And the hair colors match as well! ^_^

But I'm also told that pairing Donnel and Nowi will also give Nah a huge stat growth, so it's a difficult choice between having a powerful Kjelle or a powerful Nah.

Years
I paired Donnel with Nowi and my Nah is a beast now. :D It's all thanks to Mac's lovely suggestion. You should pair them!

Back