• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
Oh. Ouch. I think you need like 6.0 or above of Firefox in order to see it correctly. o3o;

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Good images. Good organization. Placement of the sound tag = Cool. :]

9.5//10

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
8/10

Nice organization, love the picture of Red, decent CSS

(Anyways I just want to see what people think of my noobish photoshop skillz lol)

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
9/10

Really awesome artwork and it's a nice size that works well. I didn't give it a 10 because it could use a border. Other than that, it looks sweet.

Years
3/10. Ugh, that banner is just bad. Random splotches of blinding color with random brushstrokes. End result does not look appealing. Then there's the spoiler. Just the presence of a spoiler already doesn't look good in a sig. As for what's in it, there's that ridiculous copypaste waste of text, a whole bunch of animations, and userbars; none of which are appealing individually. All center aligned rather haphazardly additionally. Overall, not very good. :/

derozio

Years
The image isn't visible to me. Tried both Chrome and IE. Thus, I'll just rate it without considering the image:

The organization = Great. iirc, this kind of stuff was actually started by Maly, Nica and Unforgettable, right? Whatever it may be, it's just epic. :]

The text color is nice as well. Overall, great. Even without considering the image, it's really good. :]

8//10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Ummm... 2/10 not really much goin on and not sure I like that football team XD

derozio

Years
^ may have rated the wrong person. xD;

Anyways:

The icons are a tad too bright for my eyes. The symbols around Pokemon B/W don't look good either. Overall, a decent-ish one.

6//10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I didnt rate the wrong person, west ham united is a football team right? Lol

I liked a the contrasts n' stuff but dont agree with the text since gaara isn't much like that any more!

7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back