• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017

Being totally surprised about what they do is also an option.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
46 - I just hope that, at some point, they increase the number of boxes you can have in Bank. Eventually, all those Pokemon can fill it up fast!

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
48 - I would, actually, gladly pay for more boxes. No hesitation. $5 is extremely cheap as it is. $5 per 100 boxes seems nice. I'd probably get a lot because it's a once per year charge.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday

Bank is already a darn good deal. Paying to add more boxes doesn't seem that bad.

I really hope they don't have up to 1500 Pokemon. There are already so many that I can't remember, and the more that's added, the more that there will be that I haven't played with. I mean, I played through Y twice, and used different Pokemon through each playthrough, and there are plenty of Kalos Pokemon that I haven't used.

Years
50 Nah it should be free, not everyone has money for such luxuries but wants to keep their pokemon safe

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
51 - The service has to be maintained though, and that costs money. I'd like to see some data to determine whether or not Bank is actually profitable. To be honest, I was expecting $5 a month. That price per year is a STEAL. Think about it. To cover 100 boxes of storage, you would need 4 game cartridges. (For some people, like me, that's not a problem. I have 6 Gen 6 cartridges.)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I just noticed i forgot to re subscribe to the new thread xD

Years
53 Nintendo is a multi billion dollar company and you're trying to say they can't at least give us an online service for free?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

I probably wouldn't trust its reliability if it were completely free, though, especially if the Pokémon are stored online. I'd rather have an app similar to Pokémon Box R/S (which was on the GameCube) for the 3DS where you can store all of your Pokémon offline without having to worry about subscription fees. It would be even better if we could actually choose between Pokémon Bank and that theoretical app I just mentioned, since people have different preferences and all.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017

53 Nintendo is a multi billion dollar company and you're trying to say they can't at least give us an online service for free?
A free service is one that disappears on the drop of a hat. Nintendo Wifi Connection, Club Nintendo, Nintendo Power (Kind of). Pokemon Bank will go away too, but being a paid service, that won't happen soon and unexpectedly. Multi-billion dollar company or no, it's business. I pay for that service, they are held accountable if my data is wrong.

I probably wouldn't trust its reliability if it were completely free, though, especially if the Pokémon are stored online. I'd rather have an app similar to Pokémon Box R/S (which was on the GameCube) for the 3DS where you can store all of your Pokémon offline without having to worry about subscription fees. It would be even better if we could actually choose between Pokémon Bank and that theoretical app I just mentioned, since people have different preferences and all.
I agree, I would much prefer an offline solution.

Years
56 You have a good point there I'll agree. An offline solution would be good. Like a program u pay for once that u can install!

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
57 I wouldn't mind it even being a whole game, like My Pokemon Ranch where you can walk around with your Pokemon and see them in a huge open world. That would be awesome! Oh and then you can travel this huge landscape and interact with all of your Pokemon. You'd still be limited to 3000 per save, but still.

Oh and then you could go online and visit other people's worlds and do trades and stuff. Ok fine, I admit it, I just want a Pokemon mmo.

Years

Hooray I have been unghosted!!! Though when I saw the 'Closed' on the old thread, I was about to cry until I saw the post about the new thread.

I really want a Pokemon MMO. However, it would be awesome if someone could create a Nerve Gear-like device from like Sword Art Online to make the MMO more realistic, but put barriers on how far someone could tweak the device [we don't want losing a battle= permadeath for the player in real life]. It should have a log off function after like an hour or two and the player cannot log back in for at least 30 minutes [so they can eat/do other stuff].

Trainers/players would start in a normal town [say Pallet Town] and have to achieve to be the very best. Nuzlocke rules of perma-Pokemon death is also included. Certain NPCs will still be present- Nurse Joy, the professor, Officer Jenny, gym leaders [initially], and some townspeople. Players can enter tournaments to become gym leaders later on [they have to also battle the previous gym leader for the position]. Players can also do other things like contests, Pokemon cooking [poffins/Pokeblocks], Pokemon healing [apprentice to Nurse Joy], joining an evil team [why not], forming trainer guilds, running a Pokemart, and other standard jobs that are needed. It is essentially meant to be a game that you can do as you please so long as you follow the morals [like no stealing, attacking another trainer, etc].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back