• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelution Poll - Vote on your favourite Eeveelution!

What is the best Eeveeltution?

• Total voters

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Wanna vote on your favourite eeveelution? This is the place!

Post if you want, however, it is not needed for reasons. If you got reasons, you can share it, but not everybody needs to do it.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Since this relates to Pokemon, I'm going to move it over to Pokemon Voting Polls :)

For the record, I'm a huge Glaceon fan. It's so pretty!

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Here are my ratings for the Eeveelutions.

1st place: Umbreon:

Umbr30n's rating: 10/10. My favourite Pokemon. Great Defenses and HP. Looks cool. A lot. Umbreon for the win!

2nd Place: Flareon:

Umbr30n's rating: 9.88/10. This was a hard decision, against Jolteon. But good Attack! Flareon also had the better design.

3rd place: Jolteon:

Umbr30n's rating: 9.63/10. The need for speed, getting one of these is a literal shock. However, not very good HP and Defense. But good, but not as good as Flareon.

4th place: Glaceon:

Umbr30n's rating: 9.04/10: This is where ratings stumble down. Sure, Glaceon can look cute with good Special Attack and stuff, but many Ice-Types have bad Defenses PLUS only a resistance to Ice.

5th Place: Espeon:

Umbr30n's Rating: 8.26/10: Same with Glaceon. Many Psychic-Types have bad Defenses, but this is one of the Eeveelutions that rely on Speed! Speed isn't useful if you have many, or if you have few (I'm not talking about Umbreon speed there).

6th Place: Vaporeon:

Umbr30n's Rating: 7.55/10: Well, this one IS good with HP, but I think this one would be used for battling the least. Hydro Pump and Ice Beam are useful picks, however.

7th place: Leafeon:

Umbr30n's Rating: 5.89/10. Well, it's good that they had a Grass Type evolution. But the elemental movepool. The HP. Where are they? Let's not even jump to the Looks-Like-A-Digimon subject. Other than that, it's "Quite" a good Eeveelution.

But these are my ratings. You're welcome to share your own.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like Jolteon the best out of the Eeveelutions for its high Special Attack and Speed, as well as its spiky design. Espeon comes in close for the exact same first reason as Jolteon, as well as having a nifty ability in Magic Bounce.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
A little surprise.

This poll is open forever.

However, by next Thursday the results then would be taken in and the Top 3 Eeveelutions would be in the final to see which the most popular is.

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
My Rankings
#1 Jolteon 9.8 special attack speed
#2 Umbreon 9.2 Dark type cool design terrible move pool and low attack is why it not #1
#3 Leafeon 8.9 it learns leaf blade good move pool con bad design
#4 Espeon 8.2 can learn a lot of tms special attack speed are great defense screws him over
#5 Vaporeon 7.6 hp move pool always disliked sprite
#6 Flareon 7.1 fire my 3rd favorite type was special and flareons best stat is attack bad move pool its a shame D;
#7 Glaceon 5.1 its an ice type i dislike vaporeon but it bretty much covered ice moves to me its a better looking weak verson of vaporeon

Last edited:

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
They're all good. But which is the most popular???

6 days left. Pfft, time's going slow.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Every eeveelutions are awesome. And all of them are pretty cute. But, my favourite eeveelution is and will always be the graceful Espeon. It's also pretty tough, and anyway I love using psychic types.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
They're all awesome, so it's hard to decide...
But I think Jolteon's the best. Not only because I love electric types, but it has those cuuute eyes, and the awesome spiky design.

Umbreon is very close, though...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Espeon is my favourite Psychic Pokemon and my favourite Eeveelution, so it definitely gets my vote here. I like its design a lot, and its stats are in all the right places for me to use it effectively. Its movepool is also really cool, which is an added plus. Whenever I get an Eevee, I make sure to turn it into an Espeon for good measure! :D

Years
For me, Espeon and Umbreon are far ahead of the other five. While I prefer to actually battle using Espeon, Umbreon has one of my favorite designs (probably in my top-5 favorite of all Pokemon), so I chose Umbreon.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
^_^ My favorite 2 Eeveelutions have the best scores! Espeon is so close, but id rather choose Umbreon because of my theme...

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Hmm.... tough call.

Jolteon or Umbreon.
jolt i think wins for me, since my main team needs an electric, and all other electrics are pretty meh.

Years
Vaporeon and Umbreon are my favourites, Vaporeon a little moreso though.

Vaporeon cause I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it in Pokémon Stadium and I'm really attached to Umbreon cause I had one the first time in Silver.

Flareon I never got attached to cause my Fire Stone always went to Vulpix.
With Espeon and Jolteon there are just others of their type that I prefer, like Kadabra and Manectric.
Never used a Glaceon or Leafeon, although my mum's vote goes to Leafeon she thinks it's sweet lol and with Glaceon I could just teach an Ice move to Vaporeon.

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Vaporeon has always been my favorite Eeveelution. I really cannot tell you why, maybe it's because of its design. It's just so pretty and so cute! ^w^
Jolteon is 2nd place for me.

Back