• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club Jutsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
On a note for the current topic, I think Kisame might have a strong chance of winning. He has great taijutsu skill, especially with Shark Skin, and he has almost limitless chakra. I don't know about you, but that's a lot of chakra. He's known as the Tailess Beast for a reason. He was "defeated" by Killer Bee on purpose, so he could spy on the Ninja Alliance. The only reason he lost to Guy was he was preparing for a big chakra attack, and if he had focused on taijutsu he would've won, surely.

Then again that's why you could say he loss. That would be his third encounter with guy, so he knew what kind of fighter he was. He should instead of preparing for a chakra based attack he should have remembered that guy is a strict taijutsu user and responded as such. He was unprepared and that lead to his down fall. Also Itachi defeated Kisame in a sparing match or it was a tie but if Kisame was caught in Tsukuyomi the likely hood of his breaking it would be low, and Itachi has speed over Kisame and Sharingan. You can almost say That Kisame wouldn't stand a chance agaisnt Itachi because he uses a mix of taijutsu and ninjutsu. Itachi would be able to see his taijutsu before he used it and copy his ninjutsu and send it right back... Itachi is a bad man

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Welcome to the Naruto fan club, THZskillz and SinfulGuroRose! :)

Manga leaks
Spoiler:

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years
Username: Ragin Dragon
Reason for joining: Love Naruto so mcuh was my chilhood tv show on Toonami and the games are pretty awesome
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Sand village because controlling sand and having sand armor and kazekage G-man is the best even though i think Lee shoulg have won in the Chunin exams made me kinda sad but..
Answer the current topic: If every Akatsuki member turned against each other and fought against each other, who do you think would come out the winner? Itachi because his Sharigan is pretty awesome haha ask sasuke

Years
Oh, didn't know this was here. I accidentally made a discussion thread in the anime/manga section already... I'll join here too, of course!

Username: VIIIAxel
Reason for joining: Naruto Shippuden is my favorite anime of all time, and the original series is my third favorite. The overall manga is my favorite manga, too! I relate so much with Naruto sometimes, as well... I just plain love the series!
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Leaf Village, of course! Gotta show my Will of Fire! xD
Answer the current topic: If every Akatsuki member turned against each other and fought against each other, who do you think would come out the winner? I think that it would be Pain, due to his Rinnegan. Of course, if we were going off of current events, it'd be Tobi.

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years
favorite ninja is also Rock Lee because he's so amazing even though he has no ninjutsu he can still hold his own against anyone and hopefully one day help get the girl!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
Username: DizzleBlitz
Reason for joining: I love Naruto and I'm a huge fan!
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Hidden Leaf Village
Answer the current topic: I'm in the middle of Shippuden, so I don't know all the Akatsuki members, but I think it's Itachi.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Welcome, RaginDragon, VIIIAxel & DizzleBlitz! Sorry I was inactive for a hella long time :C

New topic, shall we? :)

What made you start watching/reading Naruto?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Username: BinaryPeaches
Reason for joining: Because I've been a fan for years on and off. I finally caught up with it so why not.
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Sand!

Current Topic
I believe I started reading it because of a friend of mine? I know that I first got pretty obsessed with it in ninth grade when I met a few friends and we had formed a Naruto group called the 'narutards' at school. Though it really only lasted that year and maybe a bit into the year after it was still really fun. Been into Naruto on and off since.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Username: Sakazuki
Reason for joining: I used to love naruto. Don't care about the series all that much now. Either way, would like to discuss latest chapters here.
Hidden Village you wish to stay in:
Mist
Answer the current topic: It started airing on CN. And I used to see it being obsessed over a lot on the internet. At the time I wasn't aware that I could watch anime online so I used to watch most shows that came on TV anyway. Naruto started off great. Gripped me from the very first episode. Still remember me getting super excited when Naruto pulled off shadow clone jutsu to beat the crap out of that stupid sensei. Those were the days when anything related to naruto used to excite me, haha.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I started watching it for fun on Youtube and I really got hooked on it during the Chunnin exams. It was amazing seeing the powers of different ninjas and seeing that they're not all the same with same powers and that it differs from family to family :)

derozio

Years
Too bad it has gone downhill from there in recent times. Today's chapter was amazing, though. The big guy is finally back in game. Last panel looked epic as **** as well. Both naruto and one piece were great this week; what a surprise. :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Good thing Shippuden is freakin' amazing (without the fillers, ofc... ugh..)

Shippuden is actually better than the first serie imo, but the thing that REALLY ruins it is the fillers. There's one every 5 episodes or so and they last like a whole season or something! >.<

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
Username:acrilycz
Reason for joining:I have alot of love for ultimate ninja storm and just the naruto/anime universe in general :D
Hidden Village you wish to stay in:sand village, sasori too pro.
Answer the current topic: What made you start watching/reading Naruto?
i watched the original series on cartoon network and when i started playing ultimate ninja storm 2 i realized how far behind i was and now i impatiently wait for every chapter xD i do agree with you guys that minato using "talknojutsu" to basically tell obito everything was ok that he did was really lame but this most recent chapter with madaras badassery definitely made up for it.

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
I should probably stop creepering and start posting, yeah? >>

Username: Lost Lore
Reason for joining: Naruto is... probably my second-favourite fandom after Pokemon, I'm not gonna lie.
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: How about... Amegakure/Hidden Rain, for a change?
Answer the current topic:
What made you start watching/reading Naruto?
Oh man... I'll try not to ramble.

I started watching the dub years ago when it first aired on Toonami. That's basically how I get into anime... well, how I used to get into anime, anyway. I was hooked pretty quickly and that's basically what established the tradition of anime night on Saturdays for me. Ah, memories~

...Uh, anyway. Eventually we lost cable and I couldn't watch it anymore, fast forward a few years and I discovered the manga and Shippuden and started playing catch up on both. Now I'm all caught up (in the manga- I still don't think I've seen the entirety of Shippuden? I kind of watch that on and off because fillers get me all turned around...) and early on Wednesday mornings, I'm always around looking for the latest chapter.

And yeah, when Shippuden's not in fillers, it's pretty freakin' awesome. It's been one huge roller coaster for the past ten-ish (?) episodes, but I've been hanging onto the handlebars quite gladly. It's all Madara's fault, I swear...

...My apologies for the wall of text/my rambling. Oops. XD

derozio

Years
@Liljz - well, I am of the opinion that part one was better overall. Even after disregarding fillers. Sure, there are some great moments that stand out and an arc or two that are good, but I still prefer p1. P1 was just...better, overall. More strategic approach to battles, characters getting good share of spotlight and just better development of characters overall. No obito too. I didn't get bored, either. And I did during part two. Even stopped keeping up with the series for a year or two.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Guys, what happened to Yamato? It's like Kishimoto completely forgot about him; is he gonna come back? I hope so! ;_;

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Username: Oxidation.
Reason for joining: Naruto is a great manga and anime. I'm slowly catching up, it does indeed catch my interest, but I am so confuzzled in the story right now, agh.I need to get back on track.
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Hidden Sound Village.

I don't know. I just started to get into it and what not, and that's what did it, I guess. Not entirely sure, I just thought "this is interesting, I might as well keep reading it." At first it wasn't my thing, but the second part of the story was what really got me into Naruto. It was maybe when I was in the seventh grade I started reading it. It is so long though, ugh. xD

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Username: ‎EXO時代
Reason for joining: I have watched Naruto since 2004/ 2005. I practically grew up with the series.
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Kirigakure (Hidden Mist Village)

It was a trend in my Secondary School back in the years. I started after most of my classmates started.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
While I can't add you to first post, I can still welcome all the new members.
Welcome to acrilycz, Lost Lore, Oxidation, EXO時代! :)
Also welcome to Sakazuki and any other new members that have joined since the last time I poked head around here. :p
I see that the Hidden Cloud village has gained some new members!
I'll have to try to set a better example from now on.

Sakazuki said:
Too bad it has gone downhill from there in recent times. Today's chapter was amazing, though. The big guy is finally back in game. Last panel looked epic as **** as well. Both naruto and one piece were great this week; what a surprise. :3
I disagree, I think it's series has been going fairly well since the fourth great ninja war started. Some of the main players got pretty overpowered, but that happens in just about every shonen manga. Bleach did it worse than Naruto. But Kishimoto is good at balancing that out with other characters who fight along side these gods.

Lost Lore said:

I started watching the dub years ago when it first aired on Toonami. That's basically how I get into anime... well, how I used to get into anime, anyway. I was hooked pretty quickly and that's basically what established the tradition of anime night on Saturdays for me. Ah, memories~
I think that's how a lot of the fans in the U.S. got hooked on Naruto, and many other anime series.
Toonami has been very instrumental for spreading the influence of anime in the west.

Zeratul said:
Guys, what happened to Yamato? It's like Kishimoto completely forgot about him; is he gonna come back? I hope so! ;_;
Ahahaha, that's a great question. XD
I bet Kishimoto hasn't forgotten about Yamato.
They'll probably find him back at Madara & Tobi's base once the war is over.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Sorry! I haven't checked the club in a while! Welcome everyone! The club is growing quite well! :)

I'll make a new topic!

Do you think the series is close to the end or it still has a long way to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back