• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Night Gone Awry

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
<OOC>Now sounds ghood to me.<OOC>

Huh... I thought, looking up at the dusky sky. That's weird. Never seen a dead-black cloud before. They were moving towards our chosen campsite, and fast. The energy in them seemed even more detectable than with a normal thunderhead. Still looking into the clouds, I said to the rest of the group, "I think everyone should get inside their tents. I don't like those stormclouds. As if to punctuate my statement, lightning flashed inside the thunderhead, not the usual blue-white that I so commonly say, but... Orange? I nodded and saidd, "Yeah. Everyone. Get inside, now."

<OOC>Edit: Yeah, you're still good to join, David, m'dear. As long as I can go with the character. :P<OOC>

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
Cara looked up at the sky, now almost completely covered by the dark, rumbling mass.
"Ugh, fine, I'm going..." The lighing flashed, sending a clash of noise afterwards, quickening her pace to her tent. She climbed inside and zipped up the entrance, sitting down cross-legged and in a paticularly bad mood.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Callie jumped as the thunder struck. She didn't need telling twice. Her eyes alert, trying not to betray the fear she felt, she plunged her tall body into her tent. The flash of orange was enough to deepen her fear.

"I hate thunderstorms," she muttered, and peeked outside through the mosquito netting layer of her tent. "Do you think it'll let up soon, Azeal?"

Her voice was swallowed by another clap of thunder, and she shuddered. She glanced back at her flashlight, her backpack, her sleeping bag, all motionless on the ground and kind of creepy in an obscure way. She half-wished she was sharing a tent with someone. Though she was experienced in roughing it in the outdoors, she was uneasy, a rare emotion for her. Something about this night was not right at all.

Kurosaki

Appearance: David stands at the height of 5'11", and has short cut red hair, along with blue eyes, that almost resemble a light shade of grey. He wears, even on a trip such as this, a bland outfit, consisting of a pair of navy blue jeans, and a navy blue t-shirt, despite the fact that those colours attract the suns rays, and he burns easily. On his feet, he wears a pair of black running shoes, white socks shooting up to his ankles. Also, he wears a thin gold chain necklace, obviously around his neck, and usually wears a navy baseball cap, placed on frontwards, not backwards.
Personality: David is a very... loud person. He likes to joke around, and be funny, even though he isn't, and can sometimes be very rash. Depending on whats going on, he may or may not anger easily, and he hates being made fun of. All in all however, he is loyal, and a good friend.
History: David is a newer member of the NCH, only joining this year. He lived with a "normal" family, and rarely left his family's property as a child, unless it was for school, as he had a fear of what was beyond his house, for some unknown reason. During school, he has been suspended multiple times for fighting. He wasn't fighting for his sake, but the sake of his friends.
Items in pack: Trail mix, change of clothes, energy bar, matches, flashlight, multi-purpose pocket knife, water canteen, sleeping bag, cellphone. (In case of emergency, though getting a signal out there is unlikely)
Skills: David is a good swimmer, as well as a good climber, despite the facts that he never gets out. He is also a pianist, and practices archery.

This okay? I know my history is a little shaky, but its late, and I just worked for 9 hours... XD

Years
?That?s just awesome? Aisha stated with a wide grin upon her face as the orange lightning struck not far from their campsite ?I mean, Orange Lightning? This is something for the books and we actually got to see it! I mean I have half a mind just to go near?but that would be like a death wish the way it?s striking like that?

She turned back to the group she had been travelling with and grinned upon seeing the worried looks upon their faces ?Oh come on, what?s the worst that could happen!?? Just then, a bolt of lightning struck closer this time to their chosen location. Aisha flinched somewhat and giggled nervously ?Um, ok, maybe we should just go back into the tents and let it pass.

Aisha threw the back pack at her feet over her shoulder and made towards the tent she had been spending the night in. She climbed in but left the entrance open so that she could gaze up at the blackened sky and the abnormal lightning bolts. This to Aisha was just another adventure, another discovery for her. She didn?t care for the danger; she just wanted to experience that in which no other may ever get the chance.

She lay down on her stomach after throwing her back pack to the side and gazed up at that which had grabbed the attention of the whole camp. The smile upon her face never left, even when the bolt of lightning struck close to the campsite. She was just so excited to care of the danger.

?Nick is going to be so jealous when I tell him about this? She mumbled delightfully to herself ?I cant wait to rub it in!?

Kurosaki

"Orange lightning huh?" I asked myself as I witnessed the phenomena for myself. It was definately different from usual lightning, and those clouds as a whole gave me a bad vibe. "I hope it passes soon." I said to the group as I sulked back into the depths of the tent, just enough so that I could see out the door. I flinched as the lightning flashed once more unexpectedly, just sending me farther into the tent. I wasn't THAT afraid... Really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back