• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWE club

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
Years
This is a club for anyone who watches almost any show WWE related on a regular basis. These shows include Smackdown, Raw, Velocity, Heat, and any PPV events. The others don't really matter.

You may talk about anything WWe related, but try to keep it within the rules. If you have to fight it out, go to the Wrestle Anyone Thread. This is a non-violence thread.

To be in, post your favorite wrestler and their signature move. I'm not too dumb, so this is to make sure there are no power- hungry people who just want a powerful position in here. And remember, try to have fun!

Co-owners:

Members:

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
I wanna join! I love wwe espacially *sp* the rock. but my fav. is HBK and i love his sweet chin music.

skippy

EAGLES FAN
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Oct 4, 2004
i love wrestling. my fav wrestler is the rock. you gotta love the the rock bottom and the ppl's elbow. his promos are the best to.

IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!

thelastmen

Master of Dragons
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 23, 2005
can i join, wrestling is my life, i never missed a episode, oh my favorite wrestler is kane.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Im in..
Jeff Hardy
Sawnton Bomb

He anint in WWE anymore..but he was,and hes still in TNA

Last edited:

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Yeah, but you can still catch him on TNA..he still rocks.

skippy

EAGLES FAN
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Oct 4, 2004
i heard somewhere that jeff is going to come back to the wwe when his tna contract is up.

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Yeah, so did I. I posted it some where at serebii too(scarlet_scyther), I personally can't wait..but he was better used in TNA.

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Mmhmm, Im getting pretty sick of Matt...hes cool and all..this stroy line is just getting crappy. Other Than Jeff and Matt, Benoit is defemtally my other fave.

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Well..he is pretty cool, I like him more for his rebel attitude though than..just because he gives people the finger.

thelastmen

Master of Dragons
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 23, 2005
well for me jeff sucks, and if he is coming back to wwe he should stop using drugs, oh kane rules.

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Every one makes mistakes..Its not even confirmed he did..and if he did he was just adicted to pain killers, and hes over that. Eh, Kane..I don't like him too much..he seems like he would be such a real nice guy IRL.

Back