• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Storyline Speculation!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay so now we know that there are new games coming out, and that they'll most likely differ from Black and White, yeah? How do you think they'll differ in storyline? What sorts of storylines do you think are possible in a sequel, rather than just another version? Discuss!

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Well I think there will be new and exclusive areas to explore, I think the Shadow Triad will have a larger part in the storyline and I think N will take you on in a double battle with "Black Kyurem & White Kyurem" however it's kinda hard to call right now.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
If its years after BW maybe Alder is dead or retired and Cheren or Bianca is Champion.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I think that the game will focus on restoring the balance that was offset by Hilbert/Hilda's battle with N. Also they're proably be a new champ like in Emerald.

Railgun

Years
I think its 5 years alter so there like 20 or so and Ghetis wants to rebuild Plasma so he connects with Aqua while Giovanna is in Hoenn and teams with Magma. So you go between Unova and Hoenn to face them. Idk. But like the idea of two regions Toss in trainer rematches to level up and it sounds good

Years
I doubt that he'll team up with two teams long since disolved. Though maybe Cyrus return's and helps Ghetsis...maybe Kyurem's forme's were unnaturaly put back together using Galactic's technology...
Also Bianca might be the proffesor as that was her dream...

blue

gucci
Years
Bianca deserves to be champion, Alder has had his spot in the limelight! In all seriousness though these games could be anything now, its just a waiting game but I'd love to have seen Unova on the 3DS. I can definitely see more stuff involving Ghetsis, N, Shadow Triad & The other six sages.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Those who say this will be set in the future, does this mean we'll be getting brand new Gym Leaders? I can see Iris taking over what's his name. The rest are young enough, Lenora might be old. Oh and Marshall might be Champion now and Cheren, one of the Elite 4.

Railgun

Years
I do home the shadow triad and the two ladies who raised N are explained. God I feel like drawing the new heros even though I have no clue what they look like

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Does anybody remember what Cynthia said in B/W?
"Once every few years, the Champions of each region gather and compete to see who is the strongest! An interesting idea, don't you agree?"

I want to see this put into action...

Years
Yes, I want to see that, maybe it'll take place in Union tower or in an entirely new place...
By the way here's a plot twist that would make B2W2 the mother of all plot twists: N is champ and replaces Alder...

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years
I think it might be what GSC was to Red and Blue. My theory goes like this:
-New player characters
-A few years after BW, N returns from Hoenn to Unova
-Black/White is the Champion
-They work together to find Ghetsis
-Kyurem is up to no good
-he starts causing trouble in our neighborhood
-old Plasma members start worshiping him
-Cheren becomes kinda like Steven in Emerald, wandering around the region and training
-He turns out to be one of the gym leaders later on
-Kyurem's plot unfolds after you have 7 badges
-Everyone works together to beat him and you can catch him
-There's 2 new items like the Griseous Orb that puts Kyurem into his forms
-Obvious hints at 3D RS remakes throughout the game

blue

gucci
Years
I think you can only battle her during the Summer. Theres so much new stuff that could go into these games, any of these ideas would be great.

Railgun

Years
If its Touya and Touko though how will they explain you have no pokemon?

Back