• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long time trainer, new community member.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
Hey guys, I'm really excited to see how this community gets along. I have been playing pokemon since I first got pokemon blue when I was eight years old, I've played all the games since.
I have always played with friends, but now I find myself playing alone. I hope to find people that like pokemon as much as me and want to trade and battle.
I own Heart Gold, White, and Black 2. Let me know if I can help you out in anyway!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Hi there, welcome to the community. I've been playing since Pokemon Blue too! You're quite the Pokemon fanatic, so I'm sure you'll find plenty of cool things to do here. If you ever have any questions about the trading board, feel free to message me. Have fun and see you around. :)

Years
Hey guys, I'm really excited to see how this community gets along. I have been playing pokemon since I first got pokemon blue when I was eight years old, I've played all the games since.
I have always played with friends, but now I find myself playing alone. I hope to find people that like pokemon as much as me and want to trade and battle.
I own Heart Gold, White, and Black 2. Let me know if I can help you out in anyway!

Hello Batumshakalaka, and welcome!

I've been a Pokemon fan for ages too, but my first game was Ruby and I'm more into the 4th and 5th Generation games given how late I started.

Since you played the later generations too, I recommend the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming board which should have all 4th and 5th Gen games covered, as well as trading and battling. I happen to hang out around there too!

You can also battle with fellow PCers on our Pokemon Showdown server, which has been getting popular lately. We have a mod who is obsessed with competitive battling, specifically NU. You'll have a very awesome time here.

Have fun here, and I'm always open for a VM if you need to talk.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
Heeya, welcome to PC! Care to tell us your name or nickname? I certainly don't think I can remember your username! xD;

Ooh, so you're an old-time fan, there are a lot of others similar to you here on the forum! Though there's also bunches of newer fans on the community, too. If you're interested in trading and battling, the Trade Corner and Battle Center sections would be great for you! There are a lot of members who are interested in here (I always see new members pop in who want to get involved in it!), so you'll find partners in no time. :3 Which game is your main game right now?

And there are lots of ways to help people out here, if you're knowledgeable about certain Pokemon games you can always answer some of the questions people ask about them in their respective sections~ up to you though, but I hope you have a splendid time here and stick around for a long while! :D

See you around and it was wonderful meeting you. <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
Heeya, welcome to PC! Care to tell us your name or nickname? I certainly don't think I can remember your username! xD;

Ooh, so you're an old-time fan, there are a lot of others similar to you here on the forum! Though there's also bunches of newer fans on the community, too. If you're interested in trading and battling, the Trade Corner and Battle Center sections would be great for you! There are a lot of members who are interested in here (I always see new members pop in who want to get involved in it!), so you'll find partners in no time. :3 Which game is your main game right now?

And there are lots of ways to help people out here, if you're knowledgeable about certain Pokemon games you can always answer some of the questions people ask about them in their respective sections~ up to you though, but I hope you have a splendid time here and stick around for a long while! :D

See you around and it was wonderful meeting you. <3

Good questions, I'm sorry I failed to answer them in the first place. A good nickname for me would be Shaka, a little easier to remember.

I am currently playing my way through Black 2, and am really enjoying it. I have already requested a trade in the Trade Corner and hope to hear back from him soon! I'm really happy to have joined the community, you guys have been really nice receiving me.

Please let me know if I cross any lines. I had no idea there was such depth and taboo to the pokemon community.

Back