• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Um, hello C: I actually made this account a while ago, but I never really posted... or did anything that productive. Um, so, you could just call me by my username, HappyHoppip. Um, yeah, so hello everybody ^^

Years
Um, hello C: I actually made this account a while ago, but I never really posted... or did anything that productive. Um, so, you could just call me by my username, HappyHoppip. Um, yeah, so hello everybody ^^

Aww, they there! Your avatar and username give me the vibe that you're quite a cheerful person, it's adorable. Welcome to PokeCommunity. :3 Be sure to get posting and such this time around, yeah? It'll be fun and quite worthwhile!

Years
Hey there Hoppip, welcome (back?) to PC! Feel free to browse around and look at where you feel comfortable! My name is Zach, and it's nice to meet you! ^_^

Years

Hello from me too HappyHoppip! I understand if you didn't start getting active until now, some people made accounts ages ago but suddenly have some interruption that makes them forget about PC for a while only to return and become active. I do hope to see you posting around the forums because now that you are an actual member, there's way more you can see than if you were just a guest.

Have a fun time here and I'm always happy to talk to you!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
i made an intro thread I meant to make it a while ago but becoming active in this and leaving the next day for a week is kinda hard to do right then but i am here and have done so.

Years
i made an intro thread I meant to make it a while ago but becoming active in this and leaving the next day for a week is kinda hard to do right then but i am here and have done so.
Hey Latiosjayfeather, welcome (back?) to PC! ^^ I know how it is, because I left PC after my first week here, but didn't return until over a year later. Hope you're here to stay around this time, though!

My name is Zach, btw, and it's a pleasure to meet you! ^_^

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
Hey Latiosjayfeather, welcome (back?) to PC! ^^ I know how it is, because I left PC after my first week here, but didn't return until over a year later. Hope you're here to stay around this time, though!

My name is Zach, btw, and it's a pleasure to meet you! ^_^
I meant a trip away from home with no internet or any such thing sorry for the confusion.

Years
hi guys i am new on pokecommunity but i have played a lot of pokemon games so any question you can ask me oh and my name is harsh
Hey there Harsh, welcome to PC! :) Be sure to look at the rules so that you don't wind up getting into trouble at all! My name is Zach, and I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^^

Years
Is this thing on?... tap tap tap EEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry!... sorry. I'm not good with greetings.. Sorry. Well I guess... um, he-Ere:
(Sorry my voice cracked)

Spoiler:

Years
Hey there Casey, welcome to PC! Not to worry if you suck with introductions! In fact, that intro made me laugh a little :3c Hope you really enjoy it here! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in meeting you! ^^

Years
Is this thing on?... tap tap tap EEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry!... sorry. I'm not good with greetings.. Sorry. Well I guess... um, he-Ere:
(Sorry my voice cracked)

That guy up there is not me... I'm just bad with greetings but as soon as that's through, I am as smooth as a skipping stone.
My name is Casey,
I'm an impish 14 y.o., soon-to-be driver's ed student,
The reason I'm here is solely to sprite,
I enjoy other digital and physical art forms such as:
sketching,
drawing,
doodling,
penciling,
writing pictures,
repeating myself,
pixel art,
banner art,
HD creation,
and who knows what else.

I've been told many times that I am very creative. I like to think far beyond the outer edge of the box. I broke that barrier long ago. I can think outside of a whole damn cargo ship of boxes if I so please. I started playing pokemon at around the age of 5 but I'm sure I started watching the show even earlier. So, that's me {:3} I look forward to speaking with you guys (the community) and bid you a solemn farewell for now.

I saw you posting a bit in the Pixel Art section here so glad to see you finally found a place to hang out. Welcome to PC Casey, and I do hope to see your art sometime because if you're posting there a lot you must have talent.

If you have further questions, ask any staff members for help and have fun!

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2013
Hey guys I just made this account to see what you guys have to say, PLEASE REPLY.
Well basically what happened was that my friend and I are playing diamond and pearl, he was playing pearl (he's a bit of a noob) and didn't know that manaphy was a legendary, he thought it was useless and put it in his pc box, now HE CAUGHT A WILD LEVEL 18 MANAPHY IN A ****ING PATCH OF GRASS ON POKEMON ****ING PEARL WHAT THE ****!!?! I looked on the internet and everything says that it is impossible to catch a manaphy wild in grass and all this ****, so is this possible and has it happened before???

PLEASE RESPOND!

Years
Anyway, welcome to the community!

To be clear, you're using a DS as apposed to an emulator, right? And it is also possible that he did cheat. There are plenty of AR codes that could do that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2013
No actually he was using a proper dsi and he has just started playing so he wouldn't have a clue how to cheat or mod/hack his dsi he just found it and thought was a bad pokemon so he put it in the pc box, the next day me and my other friend watched him play for a a bit and saw a manaphy in his pc box, he said that he just caught it wild at level 18?

Years
Thanks, I am actually kind of going ham with replies trying to get those 15 posts in. I cannot post image URLs until I have my 15 posts :(. Thanks for giving me an excuse to add one more though!

Can't tell ya bud. Sorry, you've got me stumped and that's not an easy thing to do :o (Look how humble I am).

Last edited:
Years
Guys, there's a thread where you can ask questions about the fourth generation games, including Diamond and Pearl. Please use that instead - your questions will be seen faster that way and by the right people!

Getting to 15 posts won't be hard though, we have a lot of topics for you to discuss things in. :) Heya, Casey and Harsh! Welcome to the forum! Hope y'all have been having fun here so far~

Years
As a relative newcomer to this site I must say I've integrated to this forum quite quickly because I'm used to vBulletin used by many forums (though I prefer XenForo). I hope I can get to make new friends, though, all I've done in here are some debates and I'd like to try something different.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
As a relative newcomer to this site I must say I've integrated to this forum quite quickly because I'm used to vBulletin used by many forums (though I prefer XenForo). I hope I can get to make new friends, though, all I've done in here are some debates and I'd like to try something different.

That's really good to hear Seattle! All the forums (excluding Gaiaonline cause I think they have they on their own software I think) I'm a part of use vBulletin. I've never used a forum that had XenForo before so I can't personally if I think it's better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back