• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Blazing Emerald Version

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 24, 2018
Can I ask?? Are pokemon v 1.0.5 has release?? I search google and found that release patch 1.0.5.. hmm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180930-172337_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180930-172337_Samsung Internet.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20180930-172341_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180930-172341_Samsung Internet.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
I played through the hack and honestly.. I like the approach and what you're doing with it.

However, I find it kinda boring without gen 4 onward movesets. and while yes it does have the phys/special split, gen 3 hinder some Pokemon completely un-viable in terms of movesets.

I hope it's something you look at in the future!

( I don't know if it's already a thing or not, but most of the pokemon i was using only had 3rd gen moves )

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
Years
just saw the Polka Ball in Fortree. Can any1 say what it does? Or is it just for the aesthetics?

Satire

let’s get this bread
Years
A few questions for you:

1.) Where can the Frost Stone be found? I really want a Glaceon.

2.) Can you recommend emulators I can use other than John GBA (that one likes to delete my save files) since MyBoy keeps lagging?

3.) Is there a way to boost the shiny rate?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 24, 2018
How do you get riolu?Ive been searching granite cave for quite a while and havent seen one...is he just really rare? Also...can you only get Darkrai in post game?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Curious what the reasoning for the exclusion of the female player character was. Outside of some different dialogue it doesn't seem like it would be hard to do, and if anything it seems like it would be more trouble to remove it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2018
im just about to download this...and i have a few questions
technical
1.does it need to be applied to a ROM or is it just a ROM that has already been patched? and if i need to patch it myself,what program do i need?

2. will this work on visual boy advanced? (GBA emulator)

gameplay
1. does Mirage Island work same way as in the origional game?,if not how was it changed.
2.please tell me legendaries can actually be used in the battle frontier
3. what form does Deoxys take in this version?
4. is it easier to get past those annoying holes in the sky piller (when you return to catch Rayquasa)
5.have legendary catch rates been changed in any way?
6. given the new starter selection,does that mean the actual starters are just wandering wild pokemon,or is there some special thing you have to do to find them?

just curious
1.are there any new shiny sprites? or are they what youd come to expect for whatever pokemon.
2.the new pokemon "Silviper" sounds cool,what does it look like?

also forgive all the questions

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Where would I find Link Stones and Dawn Stones?
Hey man, you can purchase the Link Stone at the Mauvile City game corner for 1000 coins. I'm not sure where to find dawn stones in the overworld, but I know that wild Ralts will have a 5% chance of holding one.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Not complaining but after I used the Wonder Machine I got a shiny Kirlia, and every other Pokemon I've seen was shiny as well.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 17, 2023
I'm going to leave this here, and I don't know if this is an issue in Base Emerald as well, but the girl who asks for a poke-block in Lilycove will soft-lock your game if you speak to her while having the Pokeblock case, but no actual pokeblocks.

Years
Where is a pokemon locations list? The only documentations I can find in the download (including the 1.1 version) are the patch instruction and the list of changes.
I noticed that a number of new pokemons have been added in, including those from gen 1 so it would be nice if a pokemon location guide is available...

Years
Last edited:
Back