• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DNAngel Rp discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
I do not want to post the board if no one is going to join, so I figured I'd ask here. ^^ This rp is something that has been stewing in my brain for a good while and I wish to see if any of you would be interested. It is a very violent rp to say the least, and A/U with optional pairings. I shall post my intro here and if anyone is interested, let me know in this area. If we get enough joiners I shall make the board.
____
Darkness within my soul,
Can you guide my heart?
Can you save me from that never ceasing light,
The light that I cannot see?

An agonizing cry echoed from within the stone prison, followed by the sound of leather against flesh. He refused to allow tears, refused with his very soul. Wide red gashes split through once perfectly pale skin, blood seeping from the wounds and down the back of the bare young man. Locks of the oddest hue hung limply about the young man's face, the once viberant violet now dull and dirtied to the point of turning gray. Enraged eyes of brilliant purple glared hatefully at a man who stood before him. The bloody young man was suspended from the ceiling by thick metal chains that bit painfully into his wrists as he dangled a few feet from the floor. No, he would not so that kind of weakness to that blonde bastard, that satanistic beast.

" Ready to speak yet, Dark?" Came the silken baritone that he was begining to hate. The sting from that whip had stopped momentarily, the torturer standing silently behind him. But the purple haired man said nothing. Instead he spat at the figure before him in discust. A mixture of blood and saliva fell onto the other's pure white robes and yet the blonde merely smirked cruelly. He was a beautiful man, even to Dark, who hated him with every fiber of his existance. Golden eyes narrowed slightly on the now panting young man and a delicate hand pulled a perfect, white feather from the folds of his robes.

" It seems that your stubbornness is about to get the better of you my old friend." The blonde sighed as the feather glinted like metal in the flickering torchlight. Dark meerly glared at him. The blonde raised the feather slowly and deliberately, watching in satisfaction as it easily cut through the male's front. Dark winced in pain, but did not make a sound.

" Perhaps if you weren't so stubborn that boy wouldn't be dead..." The blonde murmured before pulling the feather away from the other.

" Dameru!" Dark finally yelled as his rage built within him.

" Tsk, Tsk Dark...You shouldn't let your anger get the better of you..." The other said mirthfully.

" Krad-gesu! Hanasu!!" Dark snarled, struggling to free himself.

" Ahh, Dark. Still using that language are we?" Krad asked thoughtfully.

" Mocca-Mocca su su." The injured male cursed venomously.

" My, is that an offer?" Krad asked with a dark glint in his eyes. Dark felt like vomiting.

"Onore." He spat, knowing that the blonde wouldn't hesitate to carry out what he was hinting at. " Hanasu!"

" No, I will not let you go." Krad replied. " Tell me where the woman is!" He was begining to lose his patiance. Dark remained silent as he manuvered his fingers slightly to give the other a rude gesture. Suddenly leather lashed against his sore back again and the purple haired male inhaled sharply.

" DAME!!" Came a feminine voice, Krad hesitating in surprise. Dark jerked his head up to see a flash of brilliant blue, Krad dropping to the floor unconcious. He looked up to see his savior and shock worked it's way through him.

" Dark-san!" A woman exclaimed. She was young, her long wavey blonde hair in a disarrayed mess as she rushed over to the beaten male. In her arms she held a small child, barely six years old with violent red hair. The child stared up at the man with wide eyes and tears began to leak from those reddish orbs. Dark felt his heart lurch in his chest at the sight.

" With! Free your master!" The woman commanded, and a small white rabbit of sorts leapt into the air, transforming into a pair of black wings and slicing through the chains before fastening to Dark's back.

" You should not have come here..." He mumured weakly. The violet haired male looked down at the duo fondly, landing before them. He reached out and ruffled the child's hair weakly.

" No tears, Daisuke...Men do not cry..." He stated. The woman bit her lip worriedly as she looked the young man over.

" Dark-san...What shall we do?" She asked faintly.

"...Seal me..." He replied softly, earning a gasp from the woman. " And Krad...It will be better that way...Daisuke will remain safe..."

The queen nodded slightly as tears rolled down her cheeks. Dark placed a soft kiss on the child's forehead and smiled weakly at them.

" Now!" He commanded and the woman obeyed, wicked black lighting snaking out from her hands to surround the young man. With leapt clear quickly at the last moment.

" D-Dark-onii-san!" Daisuke cried as he watched both his idol and the blonde man vanish.

Oy...Daisuke...I'm always with you. No tears. Remember? Dark's voice echoing within the child's mind. The six year old nodded slightly in awe while clinging to his mother.

______

Ten years later, Daisuke has become the next heir to his mother, and within him the Darkness stirs....

____

Now then the list of characters needed for this little adventure:
Daisuke-Gohan
Dark-Kagome
Satoshi-
Krad-( possibley Kagome again for plot sake)
Risa-
Riku-
Original characters?

Last edited:
Years
Whoa. I always wanted to join a DNAngel RP, but it somehow wouldn't make sense.

That was a very nice entry thing. Pretty detailed. I would love to join this. As Dai-chan.

Wierd that no one else has posted yet.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
YAY!!! A person!! ^^ I am not sure why people do not reply. Me thinks they do not like me T_T -sigh- all well. At least one person is interested so far ^^

I will wait a bit more for more joiners. I am hopin for a Satoshi-san or the twins (cringes).

Years
Well, most people don't know what D.N.Angel is. And, in some stores, it's labled under 'Shonen-ai.'

That could explain it.

Or, as you said, people just don't like you.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Speaking of which, I am normally a Satoshi/Dai shipper, or a Dark/Dai shipper. The girls annoy me to death x_x But yeah, I know it isn't a popular one. So sad. But then again, I am kinda greatful for that. ^^;;

H-Man #89995

Are you reading this? Don't!
Years
...if only I had internet on my PC again so I could remember things...

Why is it that I will have to put again that tunic, if I am to join?

...I feel depressive again. For now, I will judge whether I want to join or not... and if so, whether it will be original or official.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Mm, more humans. H-Man #89995, very well. Observe all that you wish.
Huggle_Bunny you have just made my day a happy face. ^^ Despite the fact that I am sick. -_-

I am glad to see more people interested. Now to answer questions. This is going to be an original plot line that is similar to the actual Manga.
Differences to note:
* Set in an odd time frame that is both Medieval and Futuristic if that makes sense. The rp will start out in the "Modern" world as in the manga, but eventually(hopefully), it will move to this odd alternate universe.
* Dark and Krad are deities
* This "Other" world is divided into two lands, Ankoku and Hikaru.
* The Niwa family are what you would call the royal family of Ankoku under the Deity Dark Mousey or rather, the Black Angel.
* The Hiwatari family are the royal family of Hikaru under the Deity Krad, or the White Angel.
* The "Other world* was sealed away years ago by Dark and Daisuke's Grandfather to prevent Krad from getting at somthing that I will not reveil just yet.
* When Daisuke was six years old, his father was murdered, and the Deity Dark was sealed away inside of him to keep him safe.
*Krad was also sealed away
* Since this is an original story line, Original characters are allowed.
* I expect that all participants are over the age of 15 and are able to provide an example of their role playing abilities.

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
Years
Hmmm,This Sounds Perty Good.How Much More Till You Might Start It???

And I Kinda Sux At Rping (nowadayz,cause i dont do it that much any more)...XD

But I'll Try And Get Better.And Your Welcome Im Glad I Made Your Day...^_^

*hugglez again*

*Off-Topic:You better Now???

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Well I guess it's time to set this beast up. I expect everyone who joins this rp to be mature enough to handle violent content. Meaning if you are underage and you join, I am not responsible for and gore/language/whatever. Just stick to the PC rules and don't get out of character and I'll be a happy little Werewolf. ^^
I shall set up the new thread. Please post your original character signups here for approval. I do not want them cluttering up the other board. (pet peeve)

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Past:
Connection to Dark/Krad: ( Are they from Ankoku or Hikari? Regular earthlings are permited as well.)
Other:

____
Yes I am feeling better. ^^ -skuttles off to set the game-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back