• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha- The Danger Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
OOC:Oh! Sorry! I forgot to put the name! And I'll fix the weakness too..

Name-Shika (named after the shikon jewel)
Age- 57
Gender-female
Species- half demon,half fairy
Weapons/Powers-a bow and arrow carved from two pieces of demon bones
Weakness-an enemy who's annoying...something like Shippo,also..those REALLY powerfull ones that glote and show off and all that
Appearence-long purple hair tied up in a ponytail,lavender outfit that looks similar to Sango's
Personality-similar to Inuyasha's
History-a fighter for her world's master...travels to Inuyasha's world and meets

Last edited:

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
Years
OOh!! I love Inuyasha!! Can I be Sesshomaru? (did I spell his name right?) I'll find stats later...
Edit: Found some...
Name: Sesshomaru
Race: Full dog dem0n
Weapon: "Poison flower claw" attack, some sort of electric whip thing, sword Toukijin, sword Tensusaiga that heals people, and well as claws and teeth in his full dem0n form.
Weak to: Coming..
Anything else: coming...

Last edited:

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
Well actually we can't really start becuase nobody is Kagome or Mairoku Naraku and all the others that you can think of. I guess I could be Koga and I'll try to loggin as often as I can.

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
Years
Heh...>.>; Sorry to keep you all waiting for such a long time. I shall start off in just a moment. BTW, we dont really need Koga and Naraku in this RP. ^^; We'll figure out some way to get all the characters in.

---

Sachi wandered down a dirt path, ignoring the stares of the villagers working around her. She was heading towards the dark forest up ahead, in there there would be a hot spring in which Sachi could restore her energy. She finally made it to the forest, just as an arrow flew past her head, cutting her cheek slightly. Sachi twirled around, to face the villagers all working peacefully in the fields. But who had shot the arrow? Sachi narrowed her eyes, and continued walking into the forest.

Years
ooc:Yay! We're starting!....Here's my part! P.S. Can I be Kagome?

ic:Shika took a last step and rolled her eyes. She said to herself,"Here we are, atlast..." She took another step and saw a hot spring. Just past her, she saw a stick with arrowheads flying in the air. Shika then started to trott along the area where she saw the arrow going,"Maybe I could pick that arrow up from the ground and put it in my stock of weapons..."

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
Kristen walked through the forest. The smell of fresh hot spring water filled her nose. She knew she was getting close to the hot springs. She just hoped this time there would be no demon exterminators around like last time. Kristen knew the demon exterminators were needed to protect others from feral youkai but she didn't understand why they had to go after her, whom didn't want to harm a human.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Saphira watched the arrow whizz past the girl below her. She knew most villagers hated Half-Demons, being one herself. The branch she stood on started to crack, and in moment Saphira was tangeled with the branch on the ground.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
"Inuyasha!" Kagome called, searching for any signs of the half-demon. She grunted. They were supposed to wait her! "Shippo? Sango? Miroku?" She sighed; no one was there.

"I just went out for a minute!" She whined, rolling her eyes. She shook her head and started walking towards a forest. She heard branch cracking and quickly hid behind a tree, her eyes searching where the sound originated.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Miroku's ears pricked up. He thought he heard Kagome's voice somewhere.
"Kagome-sama?" he called to the empty forest. The sound soon echoed back to his own ears. "Where are they anyway..." he mumbled.

After a moment of silence, a branch cracked somewhere in the distance.
Miroku began to walk quickly towards that direction, thinkins, "Maybe thisplace isn't as empty as I thought..."

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
Years
Sachi looked down, to see a half-demon tangled in some branches. She narrowed her eyes, and drew her kusarigama.
"What is your business here, halfling?" Sachi said to it, but something interuppted. The sound of human voices. Sachi sniffed the air. Yes, there was definatly those worthless humans in the forest. Until they were gone, Sachi could not risk to restore her energy in the hot spring.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
Ok then, I won't be Koga I'll just be Hajihuko. I changed him so he's a half demon and is a master swordsman with a Reverse blade Sword that Kenshin has in Ruroni Kenshin.

So as Hajihuko walks down the path through the village leading to the forest he picks up the scent of something. So he carlessly walks into the forest not knowing what lies ahead.as he walks into the forest he spots Sachi and Saphira talking and quickly heads up into the branches above them. Once up top Hajuhuko puts his hand and the sword and is ready to strike.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: ooookay... but we werent exactly what you would call "talking"...

ic: Saphira jumped to her feet. "The same as you, Halfling, for I live here." She heerd something above them. Without looking up, she readied her bow.

"Show yourself." She comanded, ears flat against her head, tail strait, "If you wish to live."

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
ooc: sorry if I said talking. I could of made it a little better.

ic: Pulling out his swrod Hajihuko jumps into the air and a 3 way battle takes place. Hajihuko swoops down and takes a swing at Saphira but she blocks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back