• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pseudo-legendary!

• Thread starter Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
  • Start date

Who's your Favourite?

• Dragonite

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Salamence

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Metagross

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Hydreigon

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
Years
Dragonite. First one I have trained out of all the other pseudo legends. I also had it a quite a high level so it's got a soft place in my heart <3.and I am being super biased right now.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Tough choice; I love them all!

But...I think I'll have to go with Dragonite. It's powerful, learns great moves, and hiding underneath that adorable face is a vicious, raging creature of death and destruction. c:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I like all the P-Legendary Pokemon, but Tyranitar would be my least favorite. I had a hard time deciding between Metagross vs Garchomp though. I'm going with Metagross, because of its awesome & amazing typing! & its signature move Meteor Mash is great!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Dragonite - it has always been a part of my team, it can learn a lot of awesome attacks, and it looks awesome!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Dragonite. Since its in the original 151.
I just love Dragonite's design and its overpowered attack. I practically owned every once I had a Dragonite in my gold game. (those were the days)

I will also put my least favourite psedo-legendary. Its Metagross, I find it gross Just not a fan of many 3rd Gen Pokemon designs and Metagross is one of them. Salamance's is quite okay.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Metagross, it's cuuuuuuuute! It's one of those Pokémon that's so tough and so brutish that it can't help but be cute. Plus I love Steel types and it was refreshing to see such a unique Pokémon so I instantly fell in love with it. It's huge stats and great move set (including a signature move if I'm not mistaken) make it a large force to be reckoned with and it's abilities further help to prove that it's a beast of a Pokémon in battle. I'm still not 100% sure of what it's actually supposed to be, but I know it's a Pokémon that I adore using and it's wonderful to use in fan art :3

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Garchomp! because its garchomp do I need a raisin :P STAB earthquake and outrage! First time I saw it was in the league in pearl version and it scared the **** out of me :( that was waaaaaay before I knew what ev's and stuff were and then garchomp was my first perfectly ev'd pokemon then when I found out what Iv's were and how hard they were to get perfect I almost cried

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
I'm going to have to say that Metagross is my favorite Pseudo-legendary as its the only one I've raised to Lv100 and it was a very reliable Pokemon on my past teams.

or19937

Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!
Years
I'm gonna go with Salamance, just because of the amount of will power and effort those poor Bagons put into becoming one xD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Dragonite always, for nostalgia reasons. It was pseudo-legendary before any of the others had even been thought of :P

My second favourite would be Metagross though, followed by Tyranitar :D

Pinta77

Someone told me wobbufett is a semi legendary. Is that the same thing?

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Obviously Tyranitar. I like using it and it has some of the best moves to man. It can sweep any Pokemon in its way.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I love Garchomp because of its design and power - Hydreigon is a really close second, though.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Tyranitar, imo. When I first saw it in the anime, I actually thought it was a legendary. Then Bulbapedia told me it wasn't. Other than that, Tyranitar's strong as well.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I am gonna have to go with Garchomp. It has been one of my favorites sense it came out,not 100% sure why. Tyranitar is a close 2nd though. However I do like them all.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Salamence forever. Cool design, powerful, fast, regal, versatile, and a poke with the willpower to sprout wings and fly.

Back