• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yes... No...Maybe

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
How are you about making decisions? Does it take you a while to think about them? or do you answer without hesitation? What about decisions that you have to reply to quickly?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Im usually terribly indecisive or know right, right away exactly what i want, like polar ends. Most of the time, though especially when im faced with two favourable options i can hardly make a decision.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
I tend to know right away, I only falter when other people enter the equation as then my decision affects us both and I am more of a people pleaser, I like to help when I can to make people happy, wthin reason though. If they are being just being whiny, I will do what I first wanted :P

Years
Most of the time I'm damn good at making my decisions. Dat logical mind set is so freaking brokenly overpowered to the max! Let me try and put this in Pokemon terms for you.

Overcoat: Prevents damage from weather based effects.

Magic Guard: Prevents all indirect damage.

Basically the overwhelming advantage of having Magic Guard over Overcoat could be compared with having an analytic mind as opposed to not having one. It's soooooo goooood Toujours, sooooooooo damnnnnnnnnn goooooooooooooood!

But yeah, it's usually very easy for me to break things down, look at a decision from different angles and perspectives to try and formulate the best course of action.

Years
Im usually indecisive about many things, maily to keep from making stupid decisions. I rarely just make snap decisions.

Years
I overthink things so I have trouble making decisions. I can almost always see a drawback in any potential decision so that makes me hesitate and weigh that potential drawback to whatever I hope to gain from the decision.

It's really awful when I'm with a group of people who also can't make decisions. We're too polite to say "I'm doing this whether you want to or not" even though lots of the time we'd be okay with whatever and would rather have someone take charge.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
It takes a while for me to think about decisions because I have to weigh the pros and cons of each choice.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
C Talli posts again ( I should stop starting posts like this)

I take ages to make decisions as I'm a diffacult decider most of the time the decision is made for me.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I can't make decisions and avoid them whenever possible. I would prefer somebody else make my decisions for me and I'll just live by their ruling.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
If I'm tired, I become indecisive and panic if pressured. Normally, I don't like answering questions, but I can usually tolerate it. Only really bothers me if it's in a class or asking my opinion. :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Like others have said, I tend to weigh the pros and cons of something before I decide to do it. Just the way I am. If it has more cons and than pros, not doing it.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'm very hesitant, doesn't matter what the question is, even if it's a yes/no answer. Probably thinking what the outcome will be if I answered to either of them.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm strangely decisive when it comes to making decisions. Provided I have enough information to analyse a situation effectively, I'm really quick at coming to decisions and sticking to them. It makes things like clothes shopping a breeze, as I can just wander in, select what I want, pay and leave. Going clothes shopping with other people, on the other hand... ugh!

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'm quick to make decisions in any case except when I have expendable income. There have been times when I've stood in one place in a store for well over 20 minutes thinking over whether I should buy product X or product Y. Which will I enjoy more? Which will I regret less? Will I get more use out of X? Will Y last longer?

Shopping for fun is complicated.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
I am the worst at making decisions. I need time, LOTS of time, and even then I'll still change my mind after. I sleep on things and change my mind, then I find out more options to consider; one day I'm listening to what's logical and then one day I'm listening to simply what I'd find more enjoyable. I'm just way too fickle. xD

Even like, everyday decisions are hard for me to make. The other day I must've stood at the deli counter for like ten minutes before finally deciding what meat to get, then a few minutes later I totally regretted my decision. Not to mention, I've been agonizing for years over whether or not I should get a job!

So, you can only imagine how hard it is for me to make actual significant life decisions. Every time somebody asks me where I want to go to college or what I want to do with my life, I have a different answer, haha.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Depends on what I have to decide on. Usually, I answer as soon as possible, but if it's a tough question that can affect my entire life, I have to take my decision carefully.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
It really depends on what the question might be.If it doesn't really effect me i give it quickly but if it does i'd probably think about it for a long time.

Back