• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I hope there was just some misunderstanding. It really sucks seeing you like this, and I barely saw you.

Dear Anonymous,

You're so awesome. Keep having great taste in music.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

So you've finally gotten a taste of your own medicine. Bitter, isn't it?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Dear Anonymous,

Even though you'll only be gone for a few more days, I miss you already. Stay well.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
DA,
Wow, you've got a student representitive council badge. Doesn't make you a better person than anyone else in the school. Grow up and stop being so self-centred!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

What happened? Seriously, what? What did I do? Hell, I'm even afraid to post this cause you said that we should take our problems with each other to, well, each other. How can I do that when you acted like you wanted nothing to do with me anymore? I feel like I deserve to at least know if that's what you want, and if that's what you want, so be it. Tell me. But whether that's it or it's something else, I just want you to know I am done regretting what I did. I am done crying over you. I'm done being hurt. I acknowledge I made a mistake. But I'm not going to let it run my life or let you indirectly run my life. You probably didn't know that was going on, but it was. And if I ever get the chance to right what I did wrong, I'll take it in a heartbeat. But as of now, I'm done being upset over this thing. It happened, a lot happened before, and I got over that too. I'm not trying to say I'm mad at you, because I'm not. But I miss my friend. I thought you said that wouldn't change, when it obviously has. I don't deserve to think things are fine when they're obviously not. So what's it gonna be, "friend"? Let me know.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,
Ah. We talked more today in school. You said I seemed shy and that my friends were watching us. Ahah, you would notice. <3

Dear Anonymous,
I already killed you three times a day in my thoughts. >:|

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anonymous(es)

I'm starting again. I know I crashed horribly last time, but when I was flying things were just brilliant. I want that feeling back. I want to be fantastic in my own way. I want to have fun again- I want this to be fun again. I'm just not sure how well I'll get on without you.
I miss you.
Come back to me?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

OH MY GOOD FREAKING GOD. It's been TWO YEARS! TWO FREAKING YEARS since we talked. You were thirteen and I was 19. You were an amazing friend, but due to online forum drama, we kinda had to go to our separate ways. Now that we bumped into each other again, I really really really really really enjoyed our conversation together. The first one since the forum war. I'm happy for the fact that you've matured, grown up, and you've become very successful in school. I'm very proud of you, and honestly I am in tears of joy rn. Do me a favor and never ever everrrrr disappear again. I still want to keep in touch with you. <3

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Dear Anon,

Idk why, but you telling me that actually made me happy, just because I got the honest truth for once.

Dear Anon,

I'm so glad I'm going to be spending my birthday party w/ you <3
How come I didn't talk to you all these years? We've been in elementary and middle school together, and only now are we seriously talking and hanging out. Instead I ended up hanging out with a whole bunch of people who only used and abused me for half of my childhood, all of which now still seem to haunt my thoughts every now and then. Thank you so much for just being so fun and relating to me. We don't have to go back to those dumb b****es ever again.

Dear Anon,

You're finally recovering from everything... I feel like crying with joy. I missed the real you... so much...
I love you.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,
So snobbish. Haha. You still need and/or want me in your life, right? So like I said, I'll stay with you no matter how freaking hard you push me away. Because that's what friends are for. NO MORE LIES THIS TIME, OKAY?

Dear Anonymous,
Did you... Haha, never mind. I really miss you and am so glad to know that you wanted to eat lunch together, if ever you arrive on time. ^^' And thank you for your company... even though it was just through text, it was a big help to ease my loneliness. You're the best, my non-biological big sis. I love you. <3

Dear Anonymous,
You have a wonderful smile, and I... yeah, I do like you. Thank you for talking to me. <3

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

You're basically sacrificing everything for something you're never going to get. Congratulations, you've just become the stupidest person I've ever met.

DA,

We've never spoken, but my respect for you just went up by 1,000 points. Keep it up.

DA,

Words cannot express how grateful I am.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

I'm sick of your constant "reminders" and I have a feeling you're doing that just to tick me off. My memory is perfectly fine, thank you, and I heard you the first 600 times you said it to me.

tl;dr: Stop being a prick.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Looks like I'm stuck here now apparently, at least until I can get ahold of the clan again. I pray to god that J.O doesn't **** up again like last time but it will be good to see you again Stepith. Oh and tell Zero that Ven says hi.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon,

No matter how much we talk and share I feel like you'll never like me as much as I like you.

Dear Anon,

sdfgh AH YES GOOD ILY

Dear Anon,

Your girlfriend does not need to be here every day of the week. 1) She's not meant to be; Mum says so. 2) I live here and she doesn't like me and I don't much like her and it's awkward. 3) Go do something; it's nice out. There's plenty of places to go round here even within walking distance. And you have a car. Just go somewhere other than here. I've had months of this and it's really getting very irritating.

Cheshire Absol

Zombie <3
Years
Dear Anonymous,
I put my utmost trust in you, and you are my closest friend. You are the only reason I live, you're the reason I wake up every morning with a smile on my face...
But somehow, these short times of separation feel like we're drifting apart, and sometimes I feel like we're going to fade away, but we always get right back together again like we were never drowning.
Please don't let me lose you, these six months have been the best in my life.
I love you.

8bitSilence

"I HAVE FURY!"
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Dear Anonymous

Do you remember what the person at the park asked us last year?
You said no. Why couldn't you have said yes?

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
Years
Dear Anonymous A,

Flaking out on me? I shouldn't be surprised.

Dear Anonymous B,

I have a crush on you. I think you flirt back when I flirt. So, maybe someday we could be together, even if it isn't possible right now. It's driving me crazy wondering if I'm the "other things" you keep mentioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back