• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gorillaz Signature, please rate.

Ninja

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2005
gorillaz7cl.gif

Yeah, I saw sombody on here make one. I was inspired to make one right after that too. I don't like the background, can sombody give me a link for better 'abstract brushes?

edit:
gorillaz65hr.gif

or is this one any good?

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
Years
well, i don't use normal abstract brushes, i just use rendering programs. downloading brushes is a big hassle, but anyway... on the part where the pic goes out of the banner, you need to get rid of the white majorly.
EDIT: the best way to do that is to crop the entire pic before putting it onto the banner at all, and make sure it is extremely well cropped before putting it on a transparent banner (or part of a banner), cause it's hard to cut after that.

Ninja

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2005
I used the magic wand, scroll over it. You can put it on any surface and it'll look descent.

edit: and I did put it into a seperate window worked for a good 10 minutes croping it, i'm pretty good at it. Heres the original pic...

foto_Gorillaz-home.jpg

Sawyer

���
Years
yeah, it's probably the style i'm using - Midnight Misty, one of the darker styles.
EDIT: take that gray one and make it a similar color to his hair color. and only 10 minutes?! you gotta work way harder than that. or, if you're lazy like me, you can take the pic's layer and mess with the layer effects. i suggest a white outer glow with normal blending, the rest default. it drowns out the white spots, most of the time.

Last edited:

Ninja

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2005
Ah, well i don't feel like recropping it. What's a rendering program? or you could just talk to me of this on AIM.

Sawyer

���
Years
no can do, my AIM account is solely for business. in other words, communicating with PPNSteve. xD (i'm PPN's graphic designer, you see.) a rendering program is a program like Bryce 5 or Cinema 4D. you can make 3-dimmensional stuff with them, etc. google for Bryce 5 or something and you can find tutorials and stuff. i can't really explain rendering, cause my computer doesn't do screenshots, which you absolutely need for render tuts.

Back