• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
Join't. I love KH. A Lilo and Stitch world would be pretty good, IMO.

yay jess is here :P
no problem just wait for crys to realize that SOMEONE JOINED AGAIN! lolz. too bad i can't update the list myself XD

There's no KHIII confirmed yet, not even a project to do it by the moment XD

last i checked they confirmed it a year or two ago they just are busy with other stuff thats why theres not even any concept work done yet (except for fan-made stuff which obviously isnt real lolz) it was actually mentioned before BBS was. thats why they already have the name Keyblade Wars set in place. think about it:

like u guys said they currently are working frantically on BBS, 358/2 Days, AND Versus XIII (which will probably be bigger than both Days and BBS combined obviously)
would YOU want to work on a fourth complex game? lolz

Kingdom Hearts III isn't even confirmed yet, Tetsuya Nomura says he has ideas, but for the time being, they just have to remain in his head, saying that "Sora needs a break". The reason for this is because the Kingdom Hearts team is currently making Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Until that is finished they can't start another project. Contrary to how it seems, Birth by Sleep is being programed by the team behind Chain of Memories & reChain of Memories, they also did the programming for 358/2 Days.

As for whether or not it will be for PlayStation 3, I'm fairly certain it will be. However, it may also be released on the Xbox 360, like Final Fantasy XIII, due to the PlayStation 3 not having nearly as many sales as the 360 & Wii, as opposed to being one of the leaders, as the PlayStation 2 was.

i agree the KH guys need a damn break (imagine the money they must be making working overtime though :\) lol

i believe that too has been confirmed that it will be for the PS3 definitely and there hasnt been any word yet about the 360 or Wii being possibilities. hopefully they include some downloadable content for the new games like crys mentioned in the FF thread

Nomura already said he wants to, he just wants to finish Versus XIII first. I guess Disney has been pressuring him to make it anyway.

Yeah, my stepbrother had to deal with a stereotype associated with the Kingdom Hearts series. When he was playing Call of Duty over Xbox Live, he mentioned how he likes the KH series, he was than mocked for liking "Gay Disney" crap. *sighs* People can be so ignorant sometimes.

....bastards. lol

he should tell them to go watch mickey fight with a keyblade and then say that Disney is gay :P stick that in their pipe and smoke it *shot*

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Join't. I love KH. A Lilo and Stitch world would be pretty good, IMO.
Gah! Sorry I missed you. This is what I have Vallander for, he notices new members when I miss them. ^.^
I can be absent minded, I was playing FFVII when I was on.
~Member List Updated~

I know....thats the way brothers are Im afraid!
And Disney pressuring him? well that's gonna be hard!(lol) and with like millions of fans of course he's going to make it!

-Edit- Do you like my new KH theme in my signature?
Oh no, all my brothers love Kingdom Hearts, it was someone over Xbox Live that said that.
I love it!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Oh why not. :( I'm horrible at remembering to post in clubs so I've been avoiding it but I see it on the front page all the time so maybe I won't forget. /joins

I don't mind waiting a while for KH3 so long as it comes out on a system other than Wii. Hopefully it'll be on PS3 since the team is working on Versus which is exclusive to PS3--so I'd assume they're getting a lot of experience developing for it.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Oh why not. :( I'm horrible at remembering to post in clubs so I've been avoiding it but I see it on the front page all the time so maybe I won't forget. /joins

I don't mind waiting a while for KH3 so long as it comes out on a system other than Wii. Hopefully it'll be on PS3 since the team is working on Versus which is exclusive to PS3--so I'd assume they're getting a lot of experience developing for it.
Welcome Lightning.
~Member List Updated~

I'm sure that it won't be on the Wii, Square Enix loves to have wonderful graphics. I have heard rumors about Kingdom Hearts I & II being re-released on the Wii though.

lolwut

Too cute for you
Years
I completely forgot i was a member in here xD
@ N!T3_W0Lf i would personally really dislike that..

I would like to see Lilo and Stitch in future KH game. Stitch is awesome lol

Btw uhh stitch has been in kh2... He was just a summon. I know you probably mean as a real character/the actual place where Lilo and Stitch live..

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I will continue praying that Kingdom Hearts 3 is released on Xbox 360 as well, even if it means coming out later than the PS3 version. Coupled with a few other great exclusives, KH3 could persuade me to by the console.

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
Years
@ N!T3_W0Lf i would personally really dislike that..

Btw uhh stitch has been in kh2... He was just a summon. I know you probably mean as a real character/the actual place where Lilo and Stitch live..

I respect your opinion. But I beg the differ lol. I like lilo and stitch and I think it'll be great lol

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Very difficult! Because I play Sims 2 Pets on my wii and it is soooo difficult to move the person around plus you have to fight so it will be very hard
Depends on the control scheme, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess worked well, they could also offer Classic Controller and GameCube Controller support.

Vindicated

Really?
Years
Depends on the control scheme, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess worked well, they could also offer Classic Controller and GameCube Controller support.

Legend of Zelda you are not constantly fighting. KH involves too much fighting and if you had the fighting system of Zelda then you would be constantly swinging your controller and I am sure that at time (happens all the time on my wii) that it would miss reading a swing and could cause you a lot of frustration. I also pay too much money on wii remotes to go buy out more.

Oh and just beat KH2 last night haha.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Well when they make KHIII we will FINALLY find out what 'King Mickey' put in the letter.......or will it just be blank?
Well let's hope it's something interesting!

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Tetsuya Nomura said that there are elements of Kingdom Hearts III included in 358/2 Days, coded, and Birth by Sleep.
I'm thinking that these will be some of them.
3rd one Spoiler'd for major 358/2 Days spoiler.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Legend of Zelda you are not constantly fighting. KH involves too much fighting and if you had the fighting system of Zelda then you would be constantly swinging your controller and I am sure that at time (happens all the time on my wii) that it would miss reading a swing and could cause you a lot of frustration. I also pay too much money on wii remotes to go buy out more.
They don't even have to include any "waggle". I've even thought of a control scheme for each workable playtype.
Kingdom Hearts Wii Possible Controls - Wii Remote & Nunchuk
Spoiler:

Kingdom Hearts Wii Possible Controls - Classic Controller
Spoiler:

Kingdom Hearts Wii Possible Controls - Gamecube Controller
Spoiler:

I believe that the Classic Controller set-up works the best due to it having the same amount of buttons and basic layout as the PS2 Controller, except for lacking Control Stick Buttons.

Last edited:

Vindicated

Really?
Years
I am not saying it wouldn't be doable, but even if you don't waggle the normal wiimote is still a bit awkward. KH is a fast pace game and I don't think they have a button for the magic quick-bar that is convenient for the player. Also even if they did the buttons would be all over the controller to use the magic.
It would be pretty awkward but doable. Quite frankly I don't want them to release it on the wii, Kingdom Hearts are classic games and I think re-releasing them would sort of take away from the authinticity of the franchise name. Although I doubt the they will, I am pretty sure square will keep it as a sony exclusive. I don't know just my thoughts.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I am not saying it wouldn't be doable, but even if you don't waggle the normal wiimote is still a bit awkward. KH is a fast pace game and I don't think they have a button for the magic quick-bar that is convenient for the player. Also even if they did the buttons would be all over the controller to use the magic.
It would be pretty awkward but doable. Quite frankly I don't want them to release it on the wii, Kingdom Hearts are classic games and I think re-releasing them would sort of take away from the authinticity of the franchise name. Although I doubt the they will, I am pretty sure square will keep it as a sony exclusive. I don't know just my thoughts.
While thats true, it'd just be one of those games where the Classic or GCN controllers were recommended. The Magic buttons wouldn't be all over the Gamecube controller, and especially not the Classic controller, since its layout is practically identical to the PS2's.
I don't know if Kingdom Hearts would be considered a classic yet, even just the 1st one. It was released in 2002 for a last generation system, it isn't very old, its only 7 years old. I don't typically consider a game a classic until it is 10 years old or released two systems back, in this case, an N64/PSone era game, like The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Final Fantasy VII.
I'm fairly certain it won't stay PlayStation exclusive though. It already isn't, considering that Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days were released for the GBA & DS respectively. Likely if Kingdom Hearts III is released, it will be released on both the PS3 & 360, at least in North America, like Final Fantasy XIII.

Last edited:

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
ya especially imagine fighting bosses and stuff it would be so constant u would have to use either the Classic or GCube controller which are both pretty close to the PS2 controller.

lol i just finished my new KH2 file beat sephiroth on proud mode lvl 64 but didnt save lol its just such a fun fight i want to be able to kick his ass whenever i want :P
(didnt use elixirs either xD)

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
They don't even have to include any "waggle". I've even thought of a control scheme for each workable playtype.
Kingdom Hearts Wii Possible Controls - Wii Remote & Nunchuk
Spoiler:

Kingdom Hearts Wii Possible Controls - Classic Controller
Spoiler:

Kingdom Hearts Wii Possible Controls - Gamecube Controller
Spoiler:

I believe that the Classic Controller set-up works the best due to it having the same amount of buttons and basic layout as the PS2 Controller, except for lacking Control Stick Buttons.
Wow.....very complicated! i must just say that!

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
lol ya crys never halfasses it :P always the complicated one xD

(also seems to be enjoying that KH font i got her :P)

btw if anyone wants the Kingdom Hearts style font for whatever reason, you can get it at:

www.dafont.com
they have basically whatever kind of fonts u could want :P

Vindicated

Really?
Years
While thats true, it'd just be one of those games where the Classic or GCN controllers were recommended. The Magic buttons wouldn't be all over the Gamecube controller, and especially not the Classic controller, since its layout is practically identical to the PS2's.
I don't know if Kingdom Hearts would be considered a classic yet, even just the 1st one. It was released in 2002 for a last generation system, it isn't very old, its only 7 years old. I don't typically consider a game a classic until it is 10 years old or released two systems back, in this case, an N64/PSone era game, like The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Final Fantasy VII.
I'm fairly certain it won't stay PlayStation exclusive though. It already isn't, considering that Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days were released for the GBA & DS respectively. Likely if Kingdom Hearts III is released, it will be released on both the PS3 & 360, at least in North America, like Final Fantasy XIII.

Not calling it a classic, but if they release games on the Wii it would definitely take down the authenticity of the product name. Also so far the core KH games have been sony exclusive and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Unlike Final Fantasies, Kingdom Hearts has a continuing storyline, which would make it a lot less likely to release on another system other then PS3. Also the the KH team seems to enjoy making exclusive sony titles, are they not the ones creating FF13 Versus? I think it is rather unlikely for KH3 to come out on anything other then the PS3. Sony is finally catching up in sales and by the time KH3 is out it will be close to the top, if not the top system. This will only promote keeping KH3 exclusive.

Also, not everyone has gamecube controllers or classic controllers. If you are like me, you invested money in four Wiimotes and the other accessories. I am kinda tired of buying controllers for that system. The wii won't get KH3 for sure, and the only system that would make any sense hardware wise would be the Xbox but that is still very unlikely.

Back