• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finish The Story V.2

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Go to the department store and buy a fire stone. You buy it and you use it on Eevee and...it evolved on FLAREON !!! But for now, Flareon only knows Eevee's attacks. They are: Tackle,Helping Hand, Tail Whip and Quick Attack and you heard that this city's gm leader is a grass type so Flareon will be a great help, but he only knows his old moves...what to do?

Train Flareon until he has fire moves...
or challenge the gym right away?

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Your Flareon learns Flamethrower and Fire Spin and is at level 34. The gym leader is at level 57, so you've heard. What do you do?

Challenge the gym leader or
do more training?

Years
Do more training obviously. You eventually get all you team members up to level 50. Oh yeah, and Golbat evolved. What moves did they learn? (I'm too lazy to look at bulbapedia...)

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
(Everybody please don't go to these high levels because it's just the second gym. And this game is not for just one region, it may have all the regions. And please play as this is a normal game. Don't create fake gym leaders and keep the order of gyms as is it. The only thing which does not play it as a Normal game is other generation pokemon and moves in it and any other event which you may add to the story. Just don't make any fake leaders. I also recommend you to not take levels of pokemon into account. Just go like as you continue, the pokemon becomes strong. So I am restarting this game.)

I became ten and I saw a note on my desk. The note read...

Years
Gary.

A note from Gary? How did THAT get in there?

(Confused on what perspective we should use, you started in first person Aryan but we were doing 2nd person before...)

Cid

Years
Did you really have to restart the whole thing? Oh by the way Taichi, I think we can use any perspective.

You then find out that "tomorrow" is today! So you head to Gary's house. What happens inside?

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
(Yes, I restarted the whole game. If there were lvl 57 at the second gym, this game would be a horror and we can use any perspective. Just not high levels and fake leaders)

Gary gives you 3 eggs of colour Red,Blue and Green. You choose...

Cid

Years
Oh okay. :) I also think it's best to not mention levels at all (like the anime); that would be a lot easier for everyone. Plus I think it would be good to include in a post the current region, party members, and the number of badges, so that people wouldn't have to look at the previous page when it turns to the next.

The red egg, because you've never seen such an egg before! It feels the warmest, too. However, you have a bad feeling that Gary's up to something with this. Suddenly, he picks the blue egg (obviously the Water-type) and hides a sly smile.

Do you swap with the green egg while he isn't looking?

Badges: 0
Current Team:
Egg (red)

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
No because you want the battle between you and Gary to be challenging. Suddenly both of your egg hatches.(It doesn't need to be the original starters.Also the rules are just for fake main characters. Their may be fake NPCs)

Current Team:
Egg (red)

Years
Your egg contains a Vulpix. His egg contains a Tentacool. "Cool," Gary says. Because it's funny.

Current Team:
Vulpix

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
You send out vuplix. It can only attack with Ember right now which you think is good than Tentacool's Constrict.You used...Tentacool used...

Years
Tentacool used Poison Sting! It connects, but it doesn't poison Vulpix (thank Arceus). You tell Vulpix to use Ember, but Vulpix decides against it and uses Faint Attack.

(They started as eggs. I gave Vulpix an egg move.)

Cid

Years
Whoa! The Faint Attack catches the Tentacool off-guard, and hits critically! This surprises everyone. However, Tentacool survives. It uses another Poison Sting on you. Will you get afflicted by poison?

Current Team:
Vulpix

Back