• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's time to say .... HELLO :)

Years
Greetings everyone,

as I registered here for about an hour ago, I guess it is time to introduce myself:

Who am I? How old am I? Where do I come from?
I'm Markus, 22 years old and I'm currently living near Munich, Germany (Yes, Oktoberfest and Wei?bier).

What are you doing for a living?
I'm working as a Junior IT Consultant/Administrator.

Why am I here?
The main reason why I'm here is, guess what, ROM hacking.
I'm pretty new to ROM hacking and eager to create one in the near future myself.

Tell me something personal about you.
As for hobbies and all the other personal stuff, just check my profile or ask me.
I'm going to answer you anything you want to know :)

This is it for now, you'll probably see me loafing around in the ROM hacking section..

Don't hesitate to contact me, even if the reason is just to philosophize about Arceus and the world.
I'd be happy to find 'international' friends or other dudes/dudettes whom are working in IT.

- auphoniC

Years
Ooh neat, I really want to visit Germany. And France. And Norway and Denmark and Sweden etc etc lmao. Welcome Markus :D Hope you'll create an awesome game for us in the future but for now, enjoy your time on PC!

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Ello there Mark-san and welcome welcome!
Oooh Germany, would love to visit there someday. Btw, if you creating a ROM Hack then I wish good luck with it. Enjoy your time and stick with us always!

See ya around!

Years
Seems like there aren't many german people on PC :P
I'd recommend visiting Germany, we are a very open minded community (most of us).

Don't hesitate to contact me if there are any IT related problems :P

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome :smile:

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Seems like there aren't many german people on PC :P
I'd recommend visiting Germany, we are a very open minded community (most of us).

Don't hesitate to contact me if there are any IT related problems :P

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome :smile:

Will do hehe and your welcome :)

Back