• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon Origins: Red - Pokémon Fire Red Remake for the DS

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I'm glad to see you are back! Don't stress yourself too much, college comes first and this is just a hobby. Looking forward to a release and bless up! :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
I'm jumping on the hype train as well! This looks awesome. Been waiting for a red/blue remake for nds, but all seem to die out. Good work so far anyway!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 14, 2023
Thank you for return in 2019 :) we will wait patiently. As long as you don't let it die. Pleaseeeeee

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Did you give up playing the game?
I'm worried that the game is not yet available

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 11, 2020
I do not know at the moment that Johto would be in it but it might if i make a post game there :) and you can't download it yet i just have to add finishing touches and then there will be a download for it.

Espero sea el buen remake que todos esparamos para NDS

Years
I have a massive update, since the significant progression in tools I will plan to get a beta out up to Fuchsia City Gym with in the next month or so!
New screenshots coming later today or tomorrow.

Years
New Screenshots!

20210204-21-01-07-465-POKEMON-HG.png
20210204-21-01-39-729-POKEMON-HG.png
20210204-21-04-04-247-POKEMON-HG.png

Back