• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A plain old trade shop & breeding farm~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Finally, the offer has come! Haha. Well, okay. I would love to have a Magby :)

You want a Magby as well? In case you haven't noticed, your partner wanted one as well.

Not to worry, though. Two Magbys, coming right up! Anything else you would like from my list?

MotherSerperior

Intermediate Trainer/Breeder
Years
You want a Magby as well? In case you haven't noticed, your partner wanted one as well.

Not to worry, though. Two Magbys, coming right up! Anything else you would like from my list?

They're high in demand for whatever reason :P
Um... I do want an Elekid. And if you can come up with a third Pokemon you want for trade I could take a Starly :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
They're high in demand for whatever reason :P
Um... I do want an Elekid. And if you can come up with a third Pokemon you want for trade I could take a Starly :)

For my Elekid & Starly, I'll be taking a Snorunt & a Togepi (natures for both of them doesn't matter.)

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Hey there I was wondering if you had an adamant drillbur between lvl 15-25? I can offer many of the legendaries on your wants list

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
I have one! :D It's female level 15. I was wondering what shinies or legendaries you would be willing to offer for it ? :)

CrashSG32

PI...KA...CHUUUUUUU!!!!!! !!!!
Years
Could you please give me an Oshawott, and if possible, with egg moves (you didn't say egg moves on the first post)? Pretty please? =D

I don't really have any legendaries to trade, so what would you want in return?

If you can't give it egg moves I don't mind, but I'd rather it have egg moves.

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
Well, it might seem like muchh, but I have been on a shiny quest, particularly a shiny dratini. So if you had one, that would be fabbulous. If not, I am also looking for any Pokemon not on the giant list on the first post if yoou wanted to browse that.

CrashSG32

PI...KA...CHUUUUUUU!!!!!! !!!!
Years
^I don't have one of those, or many pokemon in Gen V as I only got Black a couple days ago... If it's okay with you I have several pokemon you don't have on that list... only in Diamond. How about I give you a pokemon you don't have on that list in Diamond... I noticed you don't have Natu or Xatu on that list and I have some in diamond.

So:

I give you Natu or Xatu on Diamond and you give me a Bidoof or Starly etc.
Then you give me the Oshawott and I give you a Patrat.

Is that okay?

If not I might have to give you an average pokemon until I advance in the game and get the ability to transfer from Gen IV.

When would you be available to trade?

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
I'm sorry, but I don't currently trade Gen IV, as I haven't completed it yet. But, I don't mind just a regular old Pokemon :)

-Meh-

Lucozade <3
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
Do you have a Magikarp that's from the Dream World (Ability Rattled or something :D) I would be able to offer either a shiny Pansage or a shiny Pignite! Thanks!
P.S Prefer Female.

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
Do you have a Magikarp that's from the Dream World (Ability Rattled or something :D) I would be able to offer either a shiny Pansage or a shiny Pignite! Thanks!
P.S Prefer Female.

Sorry, but we don't :( If there's anything else that you may need though, feel free to request :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back