• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Calling all Artists! Want your Fakemon featured on Daily? Post within!

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Attention any artists! Do you like Fakemon? Do you want to see more of them? Have a design you want the world to see?

Well now you can! Daily is looking for submissions that you'd like to see in our new series, Fakemon Daily. This series will be highlighting different fakemon designs from across the community, and discuss what is liked about the design and offer some tips from our very own art department.

You don't have to make a brand new design (unless you want to), submit something old or if you find something you didn't make but would want to see covered, please feel free too! Do make sure the creator is ok with it though.

We hope to see some great designs soon!

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Is there a deadline to submit by? :0

At the moment, no. Plus there were hopefully be more entries in the series,so there will always be chances!

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
i've made a pokedex of like 180 of them so I can send over a couple?
Sure, go right ahead. You can posts links to the dex if you want here.
What kind of art? Sketch? Digital art? Pixel? Does fusion count?

Any form is fine as long as it's easy to see the drawing. As for Fusion, that doesn't count as a fakemon technically so no. That could however been an interesting series in future maybe though.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 12, 2018
Those are amazing! Mind if I feature you on PokéCommunity's Instagram either tomorrow or next friday? There's plenty of people interested in fakemon there!

Thank you! I certainly would not mind :)

Glad I could contribute.

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years

Here are some of my works. Hope you like it. :)

Starters
Spoiler:

Bird Pokémon
Spoiler:

Others
Spoiler:

The Butterfree was my entry for Alolan Mix-up :)

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Ooh there's been some great stuff so far! Can't wait to write up about them.

I'll leave submissions up for about a week before the first one will be done!

Pokams

A guy
Years
I know,I know it's horrible,the head is disproportionately big,the toy looks like green popcorn and it looks dumb,but it's one of my first.the other two are slightly better though.the other two are on my twitter

Attachments

• Untitled18.png
    Untitled18.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
PC's social media platforms are looking for some sweet Autumn/Halloween art to showcase soon! We'd love to show your work and spread your name.

Please post here if you have pieces you feel would work well :D thank you!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
I have a lot of Fakemon in a variety of styles (ink, sprite, drawn) located here. Some of my favourites in the spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back