• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Shiny pokemon you got in USUM

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
I have a shiny Audino, Swanna, Swellow, Hippowdon, Drapion and Nuzleaf, all from Ultra Space. Haven't found any shinies in Alola yet though.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2021
Got be kidding me - a fourth Hippowdon! At least i got a male this time. Second Quagsire. And my first shiny Swanna.

What is with the shiny encounters in USUM? I don't even have the shiny charm.

Just got a second shiny HIppowdown. Looking for Celesteela and I keep running into shinies! Guess I shouldn't complain...

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
Finally! Found a shiny Crustle. Now looking for shiny Grumpig which is the last non-legendary pokemon that i need to get as a shiny.

Got nearly two boxes full of shinies.

Haggerella

Captain Butts
Years
Today I went to go level up some guys and went to poni plains, first encounter was a chansey, was taking it down, and stopped paying atttention while it called for help, still hadn't looked at all and decided "mm i should take down the first chansey first" ... Looked down eventually to notice the help it called was a shiny chansey. So close to owning the shiny help. Hah. Unreal.

Other than this ridiculous fluke today I've got about 6 of the wormhole boys. Still hunting for a drapion tho

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
I finished the shiny hunt of all non legendary/ultra beast pokemon. It was stressful at times but worth it. Here is my collection: (some i have multiples of)

Heliolisk x3, Drapion x7, Magcargo x4, Swellow x2, Ludicolo, Altaria x2, Swanna, Sigilyph, Barbaracle, Abomasnow x7, Floatzel, Yanmega, Shiftry x6, Audino x8, Quagsire x2, Stunfisk, Hippowdon x5, Medicham x2, Crustle, Grumpig

Last edited:

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
The first in my playthrough was the Eevee that the ranch gives you, I evolved it into a Leafeon and kept it all the way until the Elite 4. The second was a Trapinch through Masuda Method a few hours after the Eevee, also kept till the the Elite 4. There's a few more, some from Ultra Space.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I found a shiny Machoke while I was training my recently caught Mienfoo in Vast Poni Canyon.

Since it was a male and green, I named him "Hulk", since I am fond of Marvel movies.

Years
Currently have only been working on shiny legendaries, but my collection consists at the moment of:
-Poipole
-Latios
-Mewtwo
-Xerneas

I haven't been doing an extreme amount of work on SR'ing, but I've been working on it frequently. I haven't tried any regular shiny wormhole hunting yet, since for now I'm just looking for legends!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I also found two shiny Abomasnows and one shiny Heliolisk during my hunts for Legendaries through the Ultra Wormhole.

I named a male shiny Abomasnow "Obama", while my shiny Heliolisk is named "Sunset", since the latter is a female.

string555

Banned
Years
So far I just randomly encountered a shiny Shuppet at the Thrifty Megamart. I was still happy about it, because Banette is in my top 10 favorites. :D

CherubiKnighT

Full-Time Streamer! Leader of the KnighTs Order!
Years
To be honest I just started and have not gotten any yet. However, I think I will stream me hunting Absol! Can not wait!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Finally got the Shiny Charm and just got a Shiny Buzzwole in about 1200 soft resets.

My first ever successful Shiny Legendary Soft reset. He has a Hardy Nature and I really like the green here.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I ran into a Shiny Meowth in the Trainer School randomly. I hadn't seen a shiny in the wild since I played Platinum 7 or 8 years ago so I was really excited. I'm so happy that I caught it <3 And it has a great nature and ability too!

Last edited:
Back