• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon: Thanatos Version

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Game looks really good so far! Keep up the good work!

Thanks. c:

Project still alive Elaynii? Looks very good so far.

Thanks!
Yes, this project is still alive I'm just too forgetful about this thread...

Good news, everyone! My co-owner has returned, and I'm no longer sulking around! Our three legendaries are being redesigned, and Astulua is almost complete. I'm in the process of inking her, and then Theemos will be next. If there are any fakes you all wish to see, let me know! I'm working on some, especially for the Gym Leaders.

Years
is Jhoto in first post a spelling mistake or intentional? if it is intentional i would suggest a better name like Shinoto or Sinjoh

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
This looks pretty neat :) Think I needs to downloads it

I thank yous.

wow amazing battle baCKGROUND!!!!!

Thanks. :)

Hey there, guys!
I've got a big update coming, so you all just hang tight with me! The protagonists are almost done, and I've been practicing my spriting!

flairescreenie.png

As you can see, I'm still learning how to emulate the HG/SS mug style, but I think it came out pretty good! I'm still modifying Flaire until I like how show looks. Right now, I'm very content with it. So, this might be her default style for now. Also, here is another version of the battle sequence showcasing the female protagonist, Anabelle. Yes, I forgot her hat, but I'm much too lazy to add it in. Credit goes out to Luka S.J. for the script!

AnabelleFace.png

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Awesome new screens! The sprites are great. Glad to see the project still alive

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
These screens look amazing!
Seriously, well done on this, the Fakemon look good, and your characters.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Haha, it may be slow, but what you produce is very much worth the wait!
good job ^ ^

Thanks!
I'm hoping to get updates pumped out sooner~

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Just asking. The photo in your signature is the battle system of the game or not? (I've just started downloading)

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Sorry dude I accidently thought that a link from another game is your game's link, since my browser was bugging up (curroptish windows).

Ok I was just asking to be sure.

Btw I will surely support this game!

It's alright, there's no harm done. ^^

Anyways, I've seen a few people revealing some of their fakes. I'm going to do the same! I'll start with my favorite line, Pispark. It is essentially the Pikachu line, so you'll encounter it quite early. Meet Pispark, Pigelec, and Thunboar! Thanks to robin22gongon for touching up Pispark's sprite! Credit goes out to A-Pinnari for the Thunboar sprite!

pisparkline.png

Pigelec has a very low encounter rate on Route 3, just before Jager City. In order to obtain a Pispark, one must breed either Pigelec or Thunboar while holding a Full Incense. Thunboar is under the ownership of Wyatt of Jager City.

Back