• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Please, call me Dipu. =P And good afternoon then! God, I'd probably have just woken up if it was 12 pm. Weekends, of course

Alright, sure thing, Dipu! :P Hahaha, I try to wake up earlier these days. I used to be a no-morning person during the hols, but I can't now as I have classes at 8 in the morning. D:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have a 9:30 class tomorrow! Then possibly a 1PM interview.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
11:34 for me...I have a class in approximately 12 hours~ lol

I think I'll watch naruto after I go shower and get ready for bed.

Synerjee

Years
I'm forced to be a morning person. I have to wake up at 5:30 am everyday for school.

Murder me.

I feel you :c I have to wake up at around 6.30 am as I take quite long to get ready ahha. Most of the time, I'd still be in bed till close to 7 am, and that'll be when my parents would pull me out of bed. Mornings...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can't stand having other people wake me up though. It's so inconsiderate to me, those people have better things to do with their time than wrestle with my laziness. >_o

Honest

Hi!
Years
It takes me an hour to shower and get dressed and all. Then I make breakfast for myself and then fuss over how I look. I leave the house at 7. An hour and a half to get prepared, that's just bad. o_o

For the last two mornings, though, I just woke up at 6:45 am and still got to school on time. Had to skip breakfast though =(

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I'm generally pretty good about waking up. If I have to take my sister to work she'll wake me up but if it's a normal class day for me, I'll get up whenever I want.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Dipu you sound like a perfect guy from like a sitcom, that gets up on time, leisurely gets ready, has a meal, and then heads off to school.

Most people I know roll out of bed 5 minutes after they should have left and put on the first thing they see and run out the door.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's just I've never met anyone like that before!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, now you have!

Trust me when I say it's not easy, though. The hot shower in the morning's the only reason I manage to stay up.

Edit: And it's nearly midnight. Unlike you lucky punks who are watching shows, I have to do my Calc homework and then sleep. =/ Night guys.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Actually I started out much like dipu back in high school. I'd get up really early so I could relax, get ready, eat and watch the early morning news before I went to the bus stop.

Now I just get up, get ready fast and just leave

Years
I... like to get up a few hours before leaving for some place, but when I was in school, I was up at 7 and out the door by 7:30. I was a master of getting ready in a hurry, shower and all.

They're into "anything that's not pop music". :(

So they're just "anti-pop". Ask them if the like ABBA or Michael Jackson. :P

Am I the only one that likes rap? not that radio crap

sZAHIp5.jpg

You're not the only one. But I don't dabble in rap too much anymore.

I enjoy rap quite a lot. I'm that rare breed that can appreciate both rap and rock.

I also like pop music but that's neither here nor there.

Also, cuddle core. You haven't lived until you've listened to cuddle core music.
What the heck is cuddle core.

Synerjee

Years
Haha, I usually take my time getting ready, fuss over my looks and have a light breakfast, but that almost always makes me run late for class. Traffic in the morning is usually really bad so I would still be stuck at the first traffic light at 7.20 to 7.30 am. It takes me about 30-40 minutes to reach uni in this traffic condition, so yeah, do the math. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back