• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Coming in to check if you guys approve of my rotating signature. I won't really mind changing in back imo if not.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Is my signature over the limits? Due to the fact that I'm seeing a scroll bar for mine. I'm sure the height is 350 pixels, so I just wanted to see if it's fine.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Is my signature over the limits? Due to the fact that I'm seeing a scroll bar for mine. I'm sure the height is 350 pixels, so I just wanted to see if it's fine.
Unfortunately the two gifs you've got in the signature exceed the 1 MB limit (together they come to around 1.6 MB), so your signature needs editing regardless. The height shouldn't be an issue if you remove the empty line you have underneath the images between the last [/color] and [/center] tags :)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Unfortunately the two gifs you've got in the signature exceed the 1 MB limit (together they come to around 1.6 MB), so your signature needs editing regardless. The height shouldn't be an issue if you remove the empty line you have underneath the images between the last [/color] and [/center] tags :)

Ah, okay. Thank you very much. I'll do some fixing then.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
When is that warning going to be removed in my sig? The problem was fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back