• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
H
EDIT

And what is a mega form btw? How do you get it?
Mega Form is something made for Pokemon X and Y the newest Pokemon game.

Remember Digimon well Pokemon can now evolve like them to. ;)

There is an item certain Pokemon can equip (MegaStone I think) and they temporarily become a mega evolution.

A couple of hacks have made it so you can evolve into a mega Pokemon permanently because they like the design of Mega Pokemon. (This is certainly not part of any GBA game normally)

This game does have a few Mega evolutions though the Creator of the hack says he is going to add another edition later that makes it so you can only have 1 Mega Pokemon in your Party

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
Haha, yes. I remember Digimon :D

Thats pretty cool. Still waiting for answer to my question about evolution tho :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Is there a way to get Gengar and Machamp on here? or do I have to use a code?

Yes, Haunter evolve to Genger at Lv50, Machoke evolve to Machamp as it level up when its happinedd value at 220.

where can i get a torchic ?

Torchic can be received from someone in Brightlight City.

played this game about a year ago and the wild pokemon availability was extremely low and that made most of the game unplayable at a point. Have they fixed that yet?

Sorry, I'm not sure if you played a beta version or Version1/Version2, I think some wild Pokemon in some areas are leveled up, but some areas didn't, so I don't know if I did enough to this hack.

For some reason charizard won't go to mega form and i have a sun stone it says i can't use it.

Go to Volcano Town, talk to Engineer BC in Generator Room, battle him and after that, he'll give you two items, use the first one to evolve your Charizard, Sun Stone is no longer useful for Charizard and other mega Pokemon.

Hi.
I just went out from the Trickmaster and I like the game so far. I've got one question to ask. Haven't you been thinking about making a little guide about the pkmn evolutions? I mean that few of them are not evolving as we know them to, and it would be nice to know how they evolve (item etc) or on what level.

I'm thinking myself of elekid. I have it now on 30lvl and don't know if I should wait for it to evolve (i'd like it to evolve to Electravire) or should I just train my shinx.

Cheers

EDIT

And what is a mega form btw? How do you get it?

EDIT2

My bad - elekid was on 29 and it has just evolved on 30. But anyway I still don't know about Electravire. Will it be thunderstone or happiness?

Elekid evolve at Lv30, Electbuzz evolve at Lv50, so I think it might be okay for you to train it. About mega evolution, I've already added them, go to Volcano Town's Generator Room for the item to mega evolve your Pokemon.

Mega Form is something made for Pokemon X and Y the newest Pokemon game.

Remember Digimon well Pokemon can now evolve like them to. ;)

There is an item certain Pokemon can equip (MegaStone I think) and they temporarily become a mega evolution.

A couple of hacks have made it so you can evolve into a mega Pokemon permanently because they like the design of Mega Pokemon. (This is certainly not part of any GBA game normally)

This game does have a few Mega evolutions though the Creator of the hack says he is going to add another edition later that makes it so you can only have 1 Mega Pokemon in your Party

I think I did this at Version 2.34, so it is currently available, go to Volcano Town for the items, one is foe evolving, another one is for canceling the mega form, you can only get another pair of them after you used both of them to your Pokemon, that's the way I limit the team can only hold 1 mega Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
hey 1158 im sorry but i cant find the guy in the generator room after i updated. is it a bug?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
hey 1158 im sorry but i cant find the guy in the generator room after i updated. is it a bug?

Okay, I think it is a bug, thanks for telling me this, try the newer Version 2.34 II to meet Engineer BC, sorry for the error there.

Version 2.34 II released for fixing a bug which may make Engineer BC gone.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
Elekid evolve at Lv30, Electbuzz evolve at Lv50, so I think it might be okay for you to train it. About mega evolution, I've already added them, go to Volcano Town's Generator Room for the item to mega evolve your Pokemon.

Thanks man :) I suppose the same is for magby?

EDIt

How do you get newer Eevee evolutions? I mean Espeon/umbreon to be exact. Is it by the normal way (happiness)?

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
can you give us the list of pokemons that we can turn into mega form ?

I can't make a file for this, but I can tell you that the following Pokemon have theirs mega form:

Lucario, Blaziken, Ampharos, Absol, Mewtwo, Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Houndoom, Aerodactyl and Banene.

Thanks man :) I suppose the same is for magby?

EDIt

How do you get newer Eevee evolutions? I mean Espeon/umbreon to be exact. Is it by the normal way (happiness)?

Yes, Magby evolve to Magmar in the usual way, and Magmar evolve at Lv48. Espeon and Umbreon evolve by the normal way, I didn't change it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
yeah thats the list im talking about :)

by the way ..

how to evolve the special eevee into glaceon/leafeon ?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
yeah thats the list im talking about :)

by the way ..

how to evolve the special eevee into glaceon/leafeon ?

You're welcome. And to evolve Eevee-S to Glaceon, use Moon Stone to it, to evolve it to Leafeon, use a Leaf Stone.

Years
Hey 1158 i think i found a bug
I just beat the game and gone to get new mega evolution items
but BC is not in the generator room...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 8, 2020
nice hack... im playing it ryt now.. i already got all the badges.. im playing version 2.33 and the engr in the volcano cave has gone so im gonna use the latest patch.. thanks

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
By the way, how did you implement mega evo? Is it by leveling? Or by certain stones? :)

a specific item ..
in the generator room .. battle engineer BC and he should give you the items
one item is for mega evolving then the other one is used for devolving

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2014
Hey, What level will gible evolve? and where can i get exp share?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 8, 2020
where i can get the passport to havr the airplane in central area? and where to get hm waterfall?

there is a little trick to have more than 1 mega rock.. all my pokemon in my team are in mega form.. to have all them i used pokemon maker apps..i cant upload a screenshot because of my number of posts.. alakazam gardevoir gengar tyranitar they are the pokemon unable to have mega form in version 2.34.. when i used my sav file from 2.33 to 2.34 my slugma will become mega venusaur and my manectric will become mega houndour

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hey 1158 i think i found a bug
I just beat the game and gone to get new mega evolution items
but BC is not in the generator room...

Change to the newest Version 2.34 II to fix the problem, please.

View attachment 700751158 what i can do here ? I Kinda Fast Forwarded the game

I think you need to talk with Uranium, then go to Redwood City, Marble Grassland, Volcano Path and Bronze Port to reach the dark worker then get the key in the last place.

nice hack... im playing it ryt now.. i already got all the badges.. im playing version 2.33 and the engr in the volcano cave has gone so im gonna use the latest patch.. thanks

Please update to the newest Version 2.34 II, thanks.

Hey, What level will gible evolve? and where can i get exp share?

Gible evolve at Lv36 and Lv60. And you can buy Exp. Share in Marble City's black market.

where i can get the passport to havr the airplane in central area? and where to get hm waterfall?

there is a little trick to have more than 1 mega rock.. all my pokemon in my team are in mega form.. to have all them i used pokemon maker apps..i cant upload a screenshot because of my number of posts.. alakazam gardevoir gengar tyranitar they are the pokemon unable to have mega form in version 2.34.. when i used my sav file from 2.33 to 2.34 my slugma will become mega venusaur and my manectric will become mega houndour

To get HM 07 waterfall, you need to go to Canyon Path to reach a newly appeared cave then battle Genesect there, after this, go to the top of Mt.Skywall and get HM07 from N. And about the way to get the ticket, you need to finish the event in Orange Villa first, then go back to the airport, after defeated Uranium there, you'll be given a ticket. And I know the thing about mega stone you mentioned, I can't deal with this problem, so, sorry.

Back