• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Opal

Would you like to be a Pokemon Designer or Spriter for Pokemon Opal?

• Designer, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 53 24.8%
  • Spriter, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 31 14.5%
  • Both! (Contact me)

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Nope!

Votes: 116 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
'kay ppls, I'm making a new system so that we can get the jobs going easier. I'll be posting it on my deviantART. (In my siggy)
And I'm also working on 3 electric types... don't be afraid to post.. guh. This thread needs to stay alive.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
this looks cool good luck

erm... thanks. But it would help if you came for suggestions or asked questions, or explained why you like it. That way we can excel!
And if your interested, you may want to subscribe or put the banner on your signature. Thank you.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
well just thought i would try to make some fakemon you might be able to use i dont know how to put them into the game but ill just post a few on here when i make them if you wanna use them wish me luck :D

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
well ive made one its a dragon fire type but it get pixelated :( when i make it smaller o well ill keep trying

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2009
Looks cool. :) I like the sprite you've used for the main character, cus nobody uses it, adding uniqueness. I also think that the pokemon you have is really unique as well. :)

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
well ive made my first 2 fakemon at last :D i dont know how to show you but ill just tell you about them for now

one is a blue dinosuar which is a water type

The other one is a green dinosaur the color and type of them depend on where you find them like shellos on pearl, diamond, platinum

blue moves: stomp
water gun
tail whip

this is when hes a lowish level

green one: stomp
absorb
growl

pic these may change http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac78/kian12652/fakemondinosuar.jpg

names no clue :)

um ive made evolutions

they will evolve at level 20 both of them

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac78/kian12652/fakemonrealgreendinosuarevolution.jpg the green one looks like a stegasoruasy thing

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac78/kian12652/fakemonbluedinosuarevolution.jpg the blue one well dunno how to describe it :)

moves

evolution blue: stomp
hydropump
horn attack
headbutt

evolution green: stomp
frenzy plant
earthquake
headbutt

thanks

Last edited:

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Very good game keep up the good work:rambo:

Thanks, but would help more if you came for suggestions or asked questions, or explained why you like it. That way we can excel!
And if your interested, you may want to subscribe or put the banner on your signature. Thank you.

well ive made my first 2 fakemon at last :D i dont know how to show you but ill just tell you about them for now

one is a blue dinosuar which is a water type

The other one is a green dinosaur the color and type of them depend on where you find them like shellos on pearl, diamond, platinum

blue moves: stomp
water gun
tail whip

this is when hes a lowish level

green one: stomp
absorb
growl

pic these may change http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac78/kian12652/fakemondinosuar.jpg

names no clue :)

um ive made evolutions

they will evolve at level 20 both of them

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac78/kian12652/fakemonrealgreendinosuarevolution.jpg the green one looks like a stegasoruasy thing

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac78/kian12652/fakemonbluedinosuarevolution.jpg the blue one well dunno how to describe it :)

moves

evolution blue: stomp
hydropump
horn attack
headbutt

evolution green: stomp
frenzy plant
earthquake
headbutt

thanks

Well there's no garuntee that a fakemon not made by a designer will make it to the game. Please note that I will use kind critism on your work.

Well, overall they're not very good for the game. When you make fakemon, you need to make them unique. Not to be rude, but your fakemon don't have enough uniqueness! What I mean is that it doesn't look very special. Remember to add markings and parts that aren't usually on that regular animal.

Looks cool. :) I like the sprite you've used for the main character, cus nobody uses it, adding uniqueness. I also think that the pokemon you have is really unique as well. :)

Thank you! Yes, the key to making Pokémon is to always make it unique! ;)

well just thought i would try to make some fakemon you might be able to use i dont know how to put them into the game but ill just post a few on here when i make them if you wanna use them wish me luck :D

If you are creative enough, I may approve you to be a designer. Please don't beg me to though. (It's sorta happened before)
If you're any good at sprites, I'd love to see them. I'm still looking for good spriters.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
Thanks, but would help more if you came for suggestions or asked questions, or explained why you like it. That way we can excel!

Well there's no garuntee that a fakemon not made by a designer will make it to the game. Please note that I will use kind critism on your work.

Well, overall they're not very good for the game. When you make fakemon, you need to make them unique. Not to be rude, but your fakemon don't have enough uniqueness! What I mean is that it doesn't look very special. Remember to add markings and parts that aren't usually on that regular animal.

Thank you! Yes, the key to making Pokémon is to always make it unique! ;)

If you are creative enough, I may approve you to be a designer. Please don't beg me to though. (It's sorta happened before)
If you're any good at sprites, I'd love to see them. I'm still looking for good spriters.

i wasnt aware i was begging i was only seeing if i could draw anything no worries i dont mind thanks though

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
i wasnt aware i was begging i was only seeing if i could draw anything no worries i dont mind thanks though

No, I didn't say you were begging! I was just saying since your fakemon were turned down. I just didn't want you to come back consecutively because it's sorta happened before.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
No, I didn't say you were begging! I was just saying since your fakemon were turned down. I just didn't want you to come back consecutively because it's sorta happened before.

kk i wont im not that pathetic just thought id give making fakemon a shot

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
kk i wont im not that pathetic just thought id give making fakemon a shot

Well I didn't say you were pathetic... I wouldn't tell anyone that, that's not what I meant. Unless you're comparing to the people who beg.
It's ok to give it a shot.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
Well I didn't say you were pathetic... I wouldn't tell anyone that, that's not what I meant. Unless you're comparing to the people who beg.
It's ok to give it a shot.

i know your politer than me its just in my opinion if someone begs and begs to sprite/design is a bit pathetic. :) o wel dont worry not really boverd to do it good luck with the rest the the game :)

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
i know your politer than me its just in my opinion if someone begs and begs to sprite/design is a bit pathetic. :) o wel dont worry not really boverd to do it good luck with the rest the the game :)

Oh yes it is pathetic actually. XD
Thank you. Feel free to ask any questions or something about the game here so this thread can stay alive!

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well finally on the third page kitty well don and i will be back in a short while so stay tuned

Zenite

the Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
So are you working on the male OW trainer, or is someone doing that already? I'm still a beginner in OW so I'm not trying to ask for any work (yet) but I am just curious. I like the Female Trainer btw. :) If I can ever get back into practicing spriting I will help. Good luck with your project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back