• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you go to a different country for Vacation?

Years
Yup I love going away on holidays! Being to France, Mainland Spain and Menorca, Portugal, Italy( a good few different parts) and Sardinia, Britain, Zakynthos. Also have been to different parts of the country where I live. But going abroad is so much better!

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
I live in England. We go to Sussex or Devon every year. I also go to Wales. I went to greece when I was a baby and to Paris - Euro Disney a few years back but that was it!

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Chibiest Absol ever :3
Years
Well I never been out of the US and I'm probably never going to be because my boyfriend and I have to live off disability money. If ya wanna know why, you can PM me. I don't mind it that much though. As long as I'm with him, I'm happy. :3

As for vacations go, I normally go to Florida every summer to visit my grandparents.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
The majority of my vacations are in the US. It's just so easy and close. Otherwise, I've gone to Mexico, Italy and Greece. I haven't had much of a chance to take trips since I started university though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Unless I'm lucky, I don't even go to a different state for vacation...

Years
I change vacation location every year, but I've been to Canada once before. I may be going to London next year. But this year, I'm staying in the homeland and going to Virginia.

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
I've only been to the Dominican Republic outside of the United States, but I'm going to be in another country for the next nine or ten days starting tomorrow. <3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
The only vacations we take are within Canada to Saskatchewan or a roadtrip down to New Jersey. I guess the US counts but... it's just the US. It's like Canada with guns and less snow. :( It never really feels like you're in a foreign country.

I've *technically* been to a few European countries but I was a baby so I don't remember. We want to do a Europe trip sometime in the next few years but... no time. I have like 2 weeks of vacation in winter and if I'm not in classes, I'm working. :( My brother's and my days off don't even match up, either.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
u_u

no
I am sad. I barely even go out of town, much less a whole nuther country D':

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Yes, but usually to the most boring places on Earth.

Years
I always go to another country for holidays
I've been to France once, Ibiza once and America 3 times. And next month i'm going to America again

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2009
I live in Canada. and I traveled was to Winnipeg. and the was my longest trip. 4 hour drive.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
Every year for me.

I've been to many places such as South Korea, Japan, Philippines, Bahamas, etc.

In coming years, I'm planning to visit Austria/Germany and Mexico. It's a nice experience to visit these countries once in a while.

Otter

Reminiscing Every Now and Then
Years
My family likes to go to tropical places for the winter holidays. We've been down south in places like Mexico, Belize, and Honduras. Used to visit Europe, but it's gotten a bit expensive and it's a long way to travel from the west coast anyways. x:

Back